For the last fucking time- Athena DOES NOT..

Athena watched as she saw Peter weaving in and out of the beams on the ceiling, trying to web Sam. So far he was failing but he was holding up pretty good. 

Then he scored a win- webbing Sam's thruster. Sam crashed into a kiosk and groaned, he got up but couldn't go too far without Peter webbing his hands to a metal railing. 

"Those wings carbon fiber?" Peter asked.

"Is this stuff coming out of you?" Sam asked him. 

"That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man."

"He's smart" Bucky pointed out dumbly as the dad and daughter duo raced toward Sam. 

"Shut up dad"

Before Peter could kick Sam, Bucky and Athena dove at the same time to protect him. The all fell down and Peter webbed Sam and Bucky but turned to face Athena. 

"Hey" he said. "Oh my god, did I hurt you? I'm sorry... I d-" 

"Nah, I'm fine. It's just glass. I've gotten stabbed and shot four times" Athena said nonchalantly. 

"Whoa, I knew you've been in some fights with Mr. Stark and the Avengers, I didn't know you were a full time member" Peter said with an impressed tone. 

"Yeah, I guess. Ultron's the one that shot me actually. And he-" Athena pointed toward Bucky, "Is the one that stabbed me" 

"Your dad stabbed you?" Peter titled his head. 

"Please stop bringing that up" Bucky groaned.

"Eh, It makes a great story' Athena said. "Nice suit by the way, definitely an upgrade. It looks awesome." 

"You too, I... I mean I like your suit too. I like the grey and black, it brings out your eyes. It's nice... your eyes, and your suit too.. I mean-" Peter stuttered. 

"Please make the flirting stop" Bucky groaned. Sam obliged, redwing dragged Peter out the window. 

"You couldn't have done that earlier?" Bucky asked Sam. 

"Hey, my favourite sassy teenager was finally getting somewhere. Who am I to come in between them?" Sam smirked. 

"I hate you two, and I DON'T HAVE CRUSH ON PETER!" she yelled the last part and ran away from the two. 

.....

Bucky, Sam, Steve, Wanda, Clint and Athena were running toward the quinjet. They were blocked by Vision who drew a line in front of them with the mind stone. 

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision said. Slowly everyone on Tony's team arrived- T'Challa, Rhodey, Tony, Nat, and Peter.

They all stood for a moment staring at each other. 

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked. 

"We fight" Steve said dramatically. Both teams started walking toward each other, then it turned to jogs and soon enough both teams were running at each other full speed.

Athena didn't have time to see what the others were doing, she ran with Bucky and went against T'Challa, unfortunately. 

The two moved in sync, punch, dodge, duck, I'll punch, even through that T'Challa landed a punch on Bucky. But they didn't stop. 

Athena took out her blue and black staff and used it like a sword, hacking and hitting T'Challa as many times as she could. 

Even if T'Challa wasn't stronger than the two super soldiers- he was flexible and knew a whole bunch of moves, he moved gracefully like a cat- or panther, but Athena and Bucky didn't care about grace. 

Bucky caught T'Challa by the throat and the black panther raised his knee to Bucky's abdomen. 

"I didn't kill you father" Bucky told him.

"Then why did you run?" T'Challa asked.

"Well I don't know about you, your majesty" Athena grunted as she fought against him, "But if a grown man in a cat suit and loads of soldiers came to my house searching for me with guns, I wouldn't just stand there" 

"I missed the sassy Thena" Sam said in her comms, then grunted in pain. 

Athena's attention went to Steve who cut Peter's web and caused him to fall on a conveyor belt with a graceful landing. The shield returned to Steve's hand and he attached it to his arm. 

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." Peter said. 

"Go to him, Steve thinks every teenager is a super soldier. He'll get hurt" Bucky told Athena. 

Athena raced to Peter, but he seemed to be doing fine, he even kicked Steve in his face. Athena laughed and Steve stood up. 

"He also said to go for your legs" Peter said. Athena saw Steve stare at the shield. He tried to run to it but Peter webbed his hands and held on. 

Athena ran and stood between them, holding a hand in both directions. 

"Steve, he's a kid. And he's not you, or me" Athena told him. 

"Umm.. I'm fifteen actually" Peter said, Athena chuckled and looked at him. 

"I'm fifteen too" Athena told him.

Peter then swung himself to the top of a gangway and swung down shooting a web at Steve, who kicked him backwards onto the gangway's leg. 

Steve threw his shield at the leg of the gangway and caused it fall on Peter. Impressively, Peter held up the weight. 

"Steve!" Athena glared at him accusingly. 

"You got heart, kid. Where're you from?" Steve asked Peter. 

"Queens" he answered. 

"Brooklynn" Steve pointed to himself and ran off. Athena ran toward Peter and shared the weight. Soon both were able to get out from under the gangway. 

"Thanks Thea" Peter said. 

"Thea? You gave my nickname a nickname?" Athena snorted. 

"I'm sorry... it just slipped out I.." 

"It's cute actually, -er.. the nickname not.. I should go" Athena said awkwardly. 

"See you later, hopefully" Peter and Athena turned to leave in the same direction. "How about I swing us both there? I promise I won't drop you" 

"Sure" Athena felt a blush come to her cheeks but she tried to hide it.