✄18

Bakugo stood at his doorway, glaring at Todoroki, who was slightly taller. Bakugo tried his best to blockade Todoroki's height, but the bi-color male didn't even want to invade privacy.

"What the hell do you want?" Bakugo asked in the kindest tone possible.

Todoroki blinked, unfazed by the attitude his classmate gave, "I was wondering if you needed advice. Mina private messaged me to ask you."

Bakugo huffed, clicking the roof of his mouth with his tongue. Lowering his focus to the floor, he clenched his teeth in irritation, 'Damn you raccoon eyes.'

After Bakugo ambushed Mina's dorm, luck was on his side for a moment as the tattletales of his classmates don't live in his hall. Though, it appeared, his luck has vanished because of Mina's tactic to use Todoroki.

"I don't need your useless advice on anything icy-hot." Todoroki merely shrugged, ready to head back to his dorm.

"It's not like I know anything about love," Todoroki stated.

Bakugo squinted his eyes in shock, his brows furrowing. He poked his head out the door to glare in surprise at Todoroki's back, "What do you mean by that," Todoroki paused, turning around to glance once more at Bakugo, "And who said I love them?" Bakugo mumble-shouted, not wanting his other classmates to hear.

"So, it is someone."

"Heh?"

Todoroki gave Bakugo a small smile, "You knew who I was referring to." Bakugo felt tiny sparks igniting at his hands. His ears turned red in embarrassment, and once again, his eyes looked away from Todoroki.

"Damn you, icy-hot!"

"I won't pry," Todoroki paused as he continued to head towards his dorm on the fifth floor, "I'm here if you need advice."

Bakugo huffed. He slammed his door in annoyance. Running a hand through his hair, he forced the thoughts of you, the American, out of his mind.

Not once did he thought of you in that way. He personally saw you as a 'friend,' even if you two were distanced apart. You managed to intrigue him in a way that he also enjoyed the conversations you had with him. Despite his insults, profanity, and threats, you took them as a joke, which they are, and you would do the same back. Bakugo remembered when he chuckled at one message you sent, and immediately left it on read and never replied as he thought that was dumb of him.

His phone pinged three times, and his face flushed as he instantly knew who texted him. His heart was beating against his chest, but not rapidly. He huffed and ignored his feelings, snatching his phone off his bed, and quickly replying.

- american

- +3 notifications

american.
hey hey you you

!!!

i want you to respond to me

my god.
What do you want now.

american.
no way no way

!!!

i can't believe he responded

my god.
...

american.
hey hey you you

!!!

i have a question