✄26

- february 14th

- valentines day

    "Deku, happy Valentines," Uraraka presented Midoriya with a pink wrapped gift, a flustered look on her face, "It isn't much, but hopefully you enjoy it." Midoriya beamed her a smile, politely taking her gift, tears almost swelling in his eyes.

     "You didn't have to do this! I know you-"

     "It's okay! You don't have to do anything in return," Uraraka lowered her gaze to avoid Midoriya's stares, her foot making imaginary circles on the ground, "I'll do anything for a friend."

     Bakugo rolled his eyes at their interaction. He wanted to puke at the sight of this. Seeing their lovely gift-giving first thing in the morning wasn't ideal for him. With an angry huff, he shoved his hands in his pockets and walked passed them, not giving them one look.

     Midoriya worryingly glanced at Bakugo, watching him leave in the direction of Aiwaza's room. Midoriya stopped when Uraraka gently patted his shoulder with a determined look on her face. She flashed him a grin, "He'll come around."

    Midoriya sighed, glancing at his bruised hand, "Maybe," He made a fist and looked at Uraraka with a confident smile, "Do you mind if we hang out today? Only-only if you're not busy!" Uraraka blushed. Her mind dozed off, imagining scenes as she started to float in the air slowly.

     "Uraraka?"

☞ fun fact 029: most of the stars in the universe are red dwarfs :)

     Bakugo paused in front of his house when he spotted a tiny package on the doorstep. His eyes narrowed in annoyance, and he reluctantly snatched it out of his way. Examining it, his ears flushed in an instant when he saw the words "romeo and juliet" painted in white. He grumbled, entering his home with a scowl, "Stupid American."

    "My son obeys my orders?" Mitsuki poked her head around the corner of the kitchen when she heard Bakugo's voice, a forced smile on her face, "What a world we live in."

     "Shut it, old hag."

      Mitsuki took off her slipper and aimed it at him. Perfectly hitting the side of his head, she pointed a scolding finger at him, "You shit, son! Be grateful that I let you come over to get your package from that girl!"

    Bakugo gritted his teeth and huffed, "It's probably a shit present." He stated, passing Mitsuki as she eyed him like a hawk. She rose her fist when Bakugo slammed his door.

    "Be grateful she did that!"

     Bakugo clicked the roof of his mouth, lightly setting his package on his bed to make sure nothing inside shattered. He was grateful. But he didn't want to express those feelings. Bakugo was afraid of not knowing what to expect. You were spontaneous, and you making him a gift for Valentine wasn't the right mix. For all he knows, there could be a living duck inside of the package.

     He carefully ripped the tape, the flaps of the cardboard opening. Bakugo placed the curled tape on his bed, narrowing his eyes inside of the package. He grabbed the item and inspected the object.

    A dark red watch with an explosion shaped screen was the present you gave him. The details were graving the colors of black, fiery red, and bits of dark green. It reminded him of his hero costume a lot.

     "What kind of shit?" He muttered, aggressively poking the screen for more answers. After a few seconds, a message popped up with piano tiles surrounding it. The message said, 'i hope you know you're my god."