✄29

- february 15

    "That was a good hit, bro! But you have to do better than that," Kirishima smirked to taunt Bakugo, hitting his fists together, hardening his quirk. Bakugo maliciously smiled, his palms igniting.

    Bakugo chuckled darkly, squinting his eyes in determination as he rushed forward with his arm in front of him, "Shitty hair, die!" He used his quirk, and an explosion reigned. Dust blocked Bakugo's vision, and he quickly swatted his hand to make it disappear. His ear ringed from his quirk; it's noise leaving him irritated.

    As the dust vanished, Kirishima wasn't in sight. Bakugo growled, checking his surroundings. Sparks flew from both of his hands. Faint footsteps clouded his hearing, and he whipped his head to the left only to collide on the floor with sharp arms wrapped around his torso. Bakugo thrashed violently, scowling as he quickly pushed Kirishima off of him.

    "Fucking hell!"

    Kirishima chuckled and stopped using his quirk, wiping sweat off his forehead and placed his arms behind his head, "Bro! Can you believe I took you down twice?"

    Bakugo slanted his eyes, "Heh?! So! You barely did shit anyways." He huffed and punched the ground in exasperation, "I want a rematch!"

    "We've been having rematches for twenty minutes now," Kirishima paced his breathing, throwing a water bottle in Bakugo's direction, "I think we can call this an end."

    Bakugo 'tched', aggressively catching the bottle and chugging until it was halfway, "Whatever."

    Kirishima furrowed his brows. He held his hand out for Bakugo, a small worried smile on his face, "You alright, man? You seem out of it today." Bakugo slapped Kirishima's hand away and stood by himself, his glare landing at Kirishima's over-energetic expression.

    "Don't worry about me, shithead."

    "We've come so far together, you should know I'm here for you," Kirishima averted his eyes off from Bakugo, "And the group too, of course. If you have anything on your mind, don't be a scared man." He bent his body and touched his toes, stretching his calves.

    Bakugo blinked in confusion. Afraid? He wasn't afraid of telling someone his feelings and emotions. He'll admit, he was out of his mind today. His thoughts drifted to you every single time. The pictures you sent of yourself, your laugh, your idiotic jokes, and even the way you say his name.

    He needs to hear it again and again. He wanted to know how your embrace would feel. Bakugo wanted to close the miles between you two desperately. He had never felt this way before in his life, but when it came to you—he wanted to do those cringy relationship things.

    Bakugo huffed and snatched his towel, wrapping it around his neck and gaze at the floor, "How do you know if you fucking like someone?" He said quietly, hoping for a right answer.

    Kirishima lifted his head as his eyes scanned Bakugo's body language. He smiled hugely and stopped stretching, "You like her, don't you, man?"

    Bakugo's face flushed, scoffing, "Just answer my damn question."

    "Well for starters, you'll know if you like someone," Kirishima stretched his arms, "For example, it'll be like a music record. No matter what, you can hear music in the background with the person."

    Bakugo grunted and wiped his sweat with his tank top. It felt easy talking to you. He didn't precisely know if he could fully trust you, considering only knowing you for seven months. And the more images of you flooded his mind. He couldn't help to smile.