✄20

- united states of america

(y/n)'s home, 2:35 PM

Your hands swiftly pressed on the piano keys, correctly hitting all the right notes. Your shoulders relaxed as you concentrated intensely on memorizing which note came after the one you touched last. Each key pressed with passion and intensity, your soul pouring emotionally with the piece you were playing. Your eyes narrowed when you were nearing the hardest part, your heart pounding you won't mess up the beautiful music. The music sheets stacked in front of you, but you rarely use them now as you memorized what came after the next one.

In the Hall of the Mountain King was your favorite piece to play as it made you imagine your fantasy and the hopes of escaping reality. It started with a slow, hair-raising, intense action. Then as it flows along, it starts getting into a higher climax, the situation getting deadlier. The piece goes into a rapid speed as our two primary different sides fight. Each second it goes into a frenzy. Swords were clashing, shields bumping, violent screams as they continue to battle.

Gods and Goddesses were turning their backs on each other, not caring who gets hurt. Some aimed for revenge while others wanted to help their loved ones. Athena, the Goddess of War, fought for justice and skill while the Ares, the God of War, fought for blood lust. But they didn't always have wars. As Athena quarreled Poseidon, the God of Sea, over becoming the patron deities of the city of Athens. They agreed on whoever gave Athenians the best gift would win.

Poseidon used his trident on the side of a hill, a fountain appearing in a flash. As people were impressed at this gift, it was useless to the people as the water was salty like the sea. Athena impressed the people with her olive tree. It was more useful than an ocean-like fountain. Athenians voted on Athena as her tree produced olives, oil, and wood.

An enraged Poseidon flooded the plains of Attica. Though, in the end, both Athena and Poseidon contributed to the city of Athens, their quarrel over. And with the end of their disagreement, the piece you played was finished.

You inhaled deeply as you knew you let all your feelings out. It was a fresh breather. Especially when all was on your mind was him, Bakugo Katsuki.

As months and months passed with the two of you texting, you were glad to say he was considered a friend. But after getting rejected by a person you loved three months ago—you wanted the feelings to go away.

You couldn't pinpoint why your heart beats fast whenever a text message from Bakugo pops up. In all honesty, you believed it was because of your natural awkwardness. Though the more you two texted, the more you realized it wasn't the awkwardness. It was because you might be gaining a little crush on the explosive blonde. You felt at ease with him.

But you ignored the feeling of that happening and decided to rely on your piano. You didn't have anyone to tell or feel comfortable even to say to them your thoughts stuck in your head. Though, you never cared as your piano made the unknowing thoughts vanish. You didn't have to worry about confronting them until you desired to.

A knock on your door interrupted your thinking, and you glanced towards it before looking away, "Come in." You said it loud enough for whoever was behind the door.

Your mom slightly opened the door, a small smile of worry spreading across her face. Her tiredness was evident in her features as her eyes seemed droopy than usual, but you never commented on it.

"Sorry for barging in suddenly. When I heard you playing this piece, I was worried." She shut the door quietly and paced towards you, her hands roaming around her to check if she was going the correct way.