✄22

✖- february 3

✖- u.a's cafeteria

    Bakugo angrily gazed at the lunch table, ignoring the conversations his shitheads talked about.

    He was too focused. He didn't dare to eat his meal. It laid there untouched—the steam of the spicy food releasing into the air.

     Bakugo furrowed his brows, your text message repeating in his head. 'I'm going to send you a package!' So idiotic. It's been two days, and he's still pondering about it.

      Though, he still gave you his address after his old hag lectured him for having internet friends. She soon trusted you when he was forced to describe your personality.

     He called you shitty but tolerable. That earned a smack on his head.

    And yet, that wasn't what he wanted to say. He desperately wanted to say more, though the words never came. He felt stuck. It wasn't the first time he felt abandoned. After the things he went through, this situation wasn't the worst.

     But that doesn't solve his issue on why his heart beats rapidly whenever you text him. Or when he smirks at your lame ass insults only for Bakugo to leave you on read or control his shitty emotions.

   "Are you going to eat your food?" Kaminari asked, pointing to Bakugo's bowl. Kaminari's eyebrows raised, a smile appearing on his features.

    Bakugo left his thoughts and glared, "Who the hell you talking to, dunce face." Kaminari blinked in confusion, using his other hand to point.

     "You-"

     "Fucking take it. I don't want it."

     Kaminari's eyes lit up as he snatched the bowl away, grabbing his chopsticks, gulping the spicy noodles. With tears in his eyes, he held up his thumbs, "Thank you, senpai!"

    Bakugo glared, ready to grab Kaminari's tie and threaten to slam his face onto the table, but before he could, Kirishima put his hands in front to defend both of his friends' actions.

    "Okay, okay, let's all chill! Peace and love only."

    "Peace and love, my ass..." Bakugo mumbled, glancing at his side.

     Silence overcame the group, all of them staring and blinking at each other. Sero covered his mouth, wheezing at the sight of Bakugo. He snorted before lowering his head, laughing all to himself.

     Mina grinned, forcing herself to not chuckle at Sero's contagious laughter, "What's so funny?" Sero snickered out loud, covering his stomach as the image in his head went even funnier.

    He glanced at Kirishima's confused gaze. Sero touched his hair, pretending to gel it down before pointing to Bakugo.

     Kirishima immediately knew and covered his mouth with his fist, looking away from Bakugo, snickering.

     Bakugo glared at his group, his eyes shifting towards every one of them, "What the hell are you guys laughing at?!"

    Sero couldn't hold his laughter in anymore. His wheezes frustrating Bakugo, "Dude-! The image of your hair gel is in my head!" That sentence caused the entire group to laugh louder, leaving Bakugo out of the funny circle.

     "HEH?!"

     Mina snorted, "Didn't you have to wear tight jeans?" Kaminari cackled, slamming his palm on the table repeatedly.