05

INT. LYDIA'S CAR

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No," Lydia deadpanned.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

INT. VIDEO RENTAL STORE

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson asked. "Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

Tabitha walked around a row of videos. "Lydia's making you watch it, again, isn't she?"

"Yeah. What are you looking for?"

"The Last Crusade. Family movie night."

"Well, maybe we can team up and find them both."

"For once a smart idea from you. I haven't seen the clerk yet."

Tabitha walked between the shelves of movies and noticed spots of blood. She walked around cautiously, ready to use her magic if she had to.

The teens came upon the clerk lying on the ground, dead, covered in blood.

"Oh, God," Tabitha mumbled. "We gotta-"

She stopped, hearing something, and instantly became more on guard.

Jackson backed into a ladder, which hit something, and the lights shut off.

Quiet growls sounded throughout the silent store. Jackson's eyes widened as he saw a beastly figure with glowing red eyes. Tabitha pushed him behind her, ready to strike the beast.

Before she could do anything, Jackson grabbed her arm and yanked her into an aisle of movies.

The shelves began falling and one of the shelves fell onto Tabitha and a sharp end cut her leg, making a long, semi-deep incision.

Jackson frowned, saw blood, and whispered, "Are you okay?"

Tabitha nodded, trying not to look at her leg.

Jackson's lower half was trapped. He motioned for Tabitha to get behind him and she did so, spreading the crimson liquid across the floor.

The Alpha appeared and growled at them. It placed a claw on the back of Jackson's neck and Jackson began breathing heavily. The Alpha ran off through a window, shattering the glass.

Tabitha swallowed heavily, glancing at her leg, trying not to pass out. She tried focusing on things that made her happy, which was a lot harder than she thought, considering the pain. Jackson ripped part of her shirt and tied it around her wound.

Sirens blared and grew louder and louder. Officers holding guns appeared and began lifting the shelves. A deputy pulled Tabitha out and she let out a quiet groan of pain.

She was placed on a gurney in an ambulance.

Deputy Young, who was standing outside, ran up to her daughter and stroked her hair.

"Mom, I didn't get the movie," Tabitha mumbled.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Robin whispered. "You're okay, now."

INT. CAR

"Mm," Sheriff Stilinski hummed, looking into a bag. "Did they forget my curly fries?"

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones."