07

Scott, Stiles and Tabitha ran into the school.

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott cried.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles shot back.

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Tabitha ignored the boys and found a bar to bolt the door with. When she turned, Stiles was beginning to make his way outside.

"No," Scott and Tabitha said.

"Yes."

"Stiles, no, don't," Scott told him.

Stiles ignored his friend and went outside. He grabbed the bolt cutters.

Scott and Tabitha noticed the Alpha and cried, "Run! Stiles! Stiles!"

Stiles ran inside and Tabitha shut the doors.

"Where is it?" Scott asked, noticing that the Alpha had disappeared. "Where did it go?" Tabitha and Stiles bolted the door. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not," Stiles admitted. "Tabi, what are you doing?"

The red-haired girl huffed. "Tabitha. Help me move this desk."

Stiles helped her move the desk and said, "Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out."

"I know," Scott answered.

Stiles looked at his friend. "It's your boss."

"What?"

"Deaton, the alpha? Your boss."

"No."

Tabitha scoffed. "And what proof do you have?"

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf," Stiles said. "Tabitha, he disappeared from the back of Derek's car."

"That can't be," Scott stated.

"Oh come on. Like I told Tabitha, he disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

Tabitha crossed her arms and frowned. "It's not him."

"He killed Derek."

"No, Derek's not dead," Scott said. "He can't be dead."

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next."

"Okay, just - What do we do?"

"We get to my Jeep, we get out of here, you seriously think about quitting your job, good?"

Scott tried opening the window and Tabitha shook her head before saying, "No, they don't open. School's climate-controlled."

"Then we break it," Scott reasoned.

"Which will make a lot of noise," Stiles told him.

"Then, uh, then we run really fast. Really fast." Scott peeked out the window. "Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?"

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong."

Tabitha raised her head slightly. "It's bent."

"What, like, dented?"

"No, like, bent."

Stiles looked outside at his Jeep and saw she was right. "What the hell-" An object flew through the window and Stiles quickly shielded Tabitha, not noticing that something nicked her arm. "That's my battery." He started poking his head up again.