Chapter 11

Jemma's POV

I look at him shocked!!! How did he know? How could he have known? A million questions are running through my head at this point because I honestly don't know what to say. Words are failing me, making a coherent sentence is almost to impossible at this point because despite his question I'm still horny AF.

"You know what we will come back to this question later, I can see you don't want to talk at this point." He then proceeds to bend and give me another mouth watering kiss on my lips. He kisses me like a man starved and hungry, like he hasn't eaten for days. The kiss is wet and deep and just the way I like it.

After kissing me he looks at me. "Jemma, Jemma , Jemma; you drive me crazy! You affect me like no other human being can. You have the power to break me and that's just what you did when you left me!" As he says this his nose is flaring and he is speaking through his teeth.

He stands up abruptly and starts taking off his jeans. Alessandro doesn't wear underwear he says it's an obstruction to fvucking me. He doesn't want anything standing in the way of him and my pussy. After taking off his jeans he stands there naked. This man is gorgeous! I can see his shaft standing and proud pointing upwards. It's pinkish/purplish with veins and as thick as my forearm. The man is well hung.

He holds it and starts stroking himself while looking at my dripping pussy. He moves close to me and because my legs are already spread and my pussy is exposed it's easy for him to kneel between my thighs. He puts a finger inside my pussy and I moan. He adds another finger and I'm so close. He puts his finger on my clit while adding a third finger in my pussy. I almost cum from the pleasure.

My body is shivering and convulsing and I haven't even reached an orgasm yet. He opens my pussy with his fingers and bends to give me a lick from my slit to my clit. I don't know how to feel at this point. My body is not my own. He owns my body and he knows it. Foreign sensations and feelings have taken over my body.

"I'm not going to eat your pussy tonight because I know if I do that, you are going to cum and we don't want that, do we my love?" He says this mockingly. " Alessandro why are you doing this? Why are you punishing me like this, please I need to cum, please I'm begging you make me cum." I beg him.

He goes back on his knees between my thighs. He brings me closer until his shaft is on the entrance of my pussy. He doesn't push in (I'm the one trying to push him closer to get a little friction ). He grabs my waist and looks at me viciously. "Why am I doing this?" With that question, he suddenly impales himself inside of me with one deep thrust in such a way that he entered my womb.

I scream so loudly for almost a minute. He gives me time to get used to the sudden  intrusion. After I've finished screaming and convulsing he bends and gives me a deep kiss. After kissing me he puts his thumb over my clot and starts rubbing. The stretching of my pussy plus the sensations happening on my clit almost bring me to the brink of an orgasm but he stops immediately.

" I loved you Jemma!"He starts thrusting deeply inside of me, hitting the G spot at the right angle. " You left me when I needed you. I went crazy without you. I looked for you high and low with no avail. You didn't care about me at all. You didn't respect the vows we made when we got married (at the registry's office) two years ago!" He says all these between thrusts.

He is still making coherent sentences while I'm a mess, a senseless incoherent mess. "You didn't give me a chance to explain. You didn't want to hear my side of the story. You just left Jemma, without a single care in the world you just walked out of my life." The more he tells me of my crimes, the angrier he gets and the deeper he fucks me.

"I went into a coma because of you! I nearly died because of you! You know how much I love you Jemma, at this point I'm obsessed with you. I can't leave without you." He bellows all this while fucking be at the same time. If making love and fucking is an art: Alessandro takes the cup for the most skilled because the things he does to my body are unheard of.

"My sister had to step in and go to your parents because she could see that everyday without you, I was slowly dying. I am Alessandro Tettrazini I don't need anyone! But for you I didn't have a choice. I needed someone's help because it was just a matter of time before I succumbed to my death."

"Did you even care Jemma? Did you even want to know that I was close to dying because you left? As he is saying all this I'm crying tears of pain mixed with my frustration to come. We've been on this bed for 4 hours and Alessandro doesn't get tired. When I'm close to coming he stops and starts over. He is playing my body like a Spanish guitar.

I get to see first hand the impact of my leaving and disappearance on Alessandro. The devastation and the anger he harbors towards me for leaving him. The hurt and the desperation on his face as he tells me how much I affected him by leaving him.

I didn't mean to hurt him. I was protecting myself. I thought he didn't love me. I thought he didn't need me. I could see that I was so wrong, he did need me. He does love me. He starts pistoning inside of me which is an indication that he is close to his orgasm.

"I needed you Jemma and you were not there! I NEEDED YOU!!!" He says this angrily and I have no choice now, I need to apologize to this man. I broke him by leaving. I need to make things right."I'm sorry Sandro, I'm really sorry. I was selfish and young and gullible. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I will never do it again I promise." I say this to him with tears running down my face.

He stops and roars my name "Jemma!!!" As he starts shaking and cuming inside of me. His orgasm induces my orgasm and we both scream at the same time. He calls my name over and over while I call his name over and over. It was the most electrifying orgasm I've ever had in my life.

After our climax, Alessandro then reaches to the nightstand and takes a key. He uncuffs  my wrists from the headboard and massages them. He does all l this silently. After I'm free and my blood circulation is back to normal he gives me a deep kiss. Then he proceeds to lie on top of me and puts his face on the side of my neck, hugging me close and Alessandro breaks down. He cries so silently that all I feel are his tears wetting my neck.

Alessandro has never cried in front of me. This is the first time he is really crying. I love this man and I'm really sorry for what I did. I put my hand around him and another one behind his head and murmur consoling sweet words to him while I also continue crying. We both needed this...to heal.