Chapter 14

Jemma's POV

Last night went well so perfectly, Alessandro was so understanding of the fact that I need to pursue my dreams and that he will support me all the way. I'm really blessed and favored to have such an amazing supportive husband. My degree will probably take 4 years if I put in the hard work (I don't have a choice).

He is willing to move permanently to Connecticut with me for the time being( that's a given). He will have to open new offices there and get more people that side. He runs a multi billion dollars conglomerate so that won't be hard. He has the private jets on standby if he needs to go to the main headquarters which is here in New York.

I'm happy and scared at the same time. What if he doesn't like it there but I know my man will endure anything just to make me feel comfortable. He will never want to be the reason why I don't get to study law at my university of choice. I  also don't see him letting me stay alone in Connecticut while he remains here in New York. That's not how Alessandro rolls.

I told him one secret and the remaining one I couldn't tell him because where do I begin; Alessandro, you have a 6 months old baby boy who is the spitting image of you (I still believe I was being punished for running away from my husband that's why I gave birth to his mini me). Alessandro is a very volatile person and his moods are extreme. He rarely gets angry and when he does...all hell breaks loose.

I don't know how to handle him when he is angry. Instead of telling him that he has a baby, I let him fuck me into next week. I couldn't help myself, he just has to put his fingers around my neck and I was instantly wet and moaning, it's that simple. My whole body is programmed to react to his touch, it's just the way things are.

It's a good thing we live in an estate where our neighbors are probably 10 miles away from us. The noise I was making last night would have warranted in the neighbors calling the cops. We were both insatiable last night, we were at it the whole night that's why I'm still in bed right now so lazy to get up. Plus it's Saturday and Alessandro usually doesn't work go to on  Saturdays.

Now that the euphoria of good sex has evaporated from my brain, the truth is staring me in the face. I have to come clean with Alessandro. I have to tell him that he has a son. He is currently running a hot relaxing lavender bath for me. My vajay-jay needs it because the way he abused it last night, man just thinking about it makes me horny.

My man loves taking care of me, one of the things I love about him. He didn't have to draw a bath for me, but he is doing it. He gets out of the bathroom and comes on the bed. When he left the bed, I was sleeping but now I'm awake. My husband is naked as the day he was born (he looks so good, all sexy and muscled). He comes and sit next to me, I'm propped up on the bed so he leans and kisses me deeply (morning breath and all).

We don't mind at all, I put my hands behind his neck and head and kiss him back, desperately. I'm feeling guilty, it's eating me inside out. I don't know what I should do at this point. Tell him now? Tell him in the bath? Tell him after? I'm honestly confused at this point. The truth is I have to to tell him today that's all that matters, when or where won't matter but it has to be done today.

"You look so beautiful" he says to me. He says this while still kissing me. He then picks me up and starts heading into the en-suite bathroom. There is a massive bathtub that can fit 5 people there. He puts me on the vanity and stands between my thighs. He is already aroused and his shaft is standing at attention. My breasts are swollen because I haven't pumped in the last 24 hours, lucky enough I'm wearing a bra with padding.

He then lets me go to attend to the bath water and I quickly take off my bra and panties and throw them into the laundry hamper. I know that if I don't go and submerge myself underwater, my nipples will start secreting milk soon and that's not what we want now. So I go and hop into the water and sit down. The bubbles and water hide my breasts so Alessandro won't see anything even if they secret milk, which they are now.

After making sure that the water is okay, Alessandro enters the water and sits behind me. He puts his hands over my breasts and whispers to me "I love your boobs, they are so big now". I blush and give him a kiss. The bathroom has a panoramic view of the grounds and the morning sun, but my mind is not on the view. I'm thinking of a plan on how to tell this man that he has a child.

After this bath, I know Alessandro usually gets busy with emails and work stuff. I'm going to go to my mothers and pick up our son and come back with him and just show him to Alessandro. That's a good plan, I like it. As I'm busy thinking about this. Alessandro is busy seducing me with sweet back kisses and nibbles. You know how I feel when this man touches me. He becomes my priority.

After bathing like I predicted, Alessandro goes into his study and starts doing some work. I know he is supposed to be at the office, but because next week we are officially moving to Connecticut, he wants to spend more time with me. After I'm dressed in sweats and a jacket, I go into his study. I give him a kiss and a hug. He is dressed in just bottoms, he looks so good.

"Babe, I wanted to go see my mom for just a few minutes I will be back before an hour, you won't even know I'm gone. She found my baby pictures and wants me to have the album plus I want to say my goodbyes properly." I say this as I kiss his face. "That's okay angel, I guess I will just finish here and we can do something when you come back, be safe." He says to me (that should have raised my alarm but nope I was too happy to be able to leave just like that.)

I take  the Range Rover with my name on it: ( Alessandro and I have a his and hers matching cars, whatever he buys, I get the female version of it with my name on it so yeah I own a lot of cars some I haven't even driven them yet.) I first go to the shops to get a proper car seat for little Alessandro. I miss my baby so much ( I haven't seen him in 48 hours)

After I'm done I head straight to my moms. I see a black SUV I don't recognize parked outside . I knock and the door so excited to see my baby. The door opens and as I was expecting to see my mom, I get the biggest shock of my life when I see Alessandro opening the door with little Alessandro in his arms...I faint.