Chapter 16

Jemma's POV

I've been up the whole night since Alessandro left with little Alessandro. I can't sleep , I can't eat and at this point,  I can't feel anything , I'm just numb. I can call Alessandro's head of security and find out where he is but if I do that it will defeat the whole purpose. I need to wait on Alessandro until he is ready to come back. Dealing with a dominant alpha male sucks sometimes because everything must be done on their time.

After Alessandro left I immediately went and said my goodbyes to my parents. They offered and even insisted on me staying with them for the night but I refused. I can't keep running back to mommy and daddy when my marriage is in trouble. I need to stand up on my own and fight for my marriage and for my son.

At the end of the day that's what Alessandro wants. He wants me to fight for him emotionally, mentally and spiritually. He needs me to prove to him that I'm in this marriage for the long haul, which I am. Things have a way of spiraling out of control and something that was supposed to be simple and straightforward turns into a huge mountain right before your eyes.

Everything I did was to protect myself and my son as well as Alessandro. I didn't tell him about little Alessandro because I was being a mean person, nope; I thought he was not ready and my main priority was getting Alessandro on his feet and in perfect health and my job would have been done. After that, that's when I was going to tell him about his son.

I tried to protect both my husband and my son but at the end it didn't work. I left my parents' house and headed home knowing very well that they are not at the house. Alessandro has only known little Alessandro for a short time but the way he was holding it son seemed like he has been doing it for a long time.

I've been sitting in this very couch for the past 6 hours just waiting for them. Knowing my son, he is going to need milk soon, he was almost out of the milk pumped for him 3  days ago. He is going to be hungry soon and he doesn't like formula and he is still too young to be fed solids. I'm tired, my breasts are full and aching I don't even have the strength to get up.

I know what I need to do and I'm giving Alessandro 12 hours to brood. If he is not back by then, I will know that my marriage is really in trouble (marriage is hard, don't let them fool you). I've been dozing on and off when I suddenly hear cars pulling up the driveway. I know it's Alessandro. Nobody can enter our estate without the bodyguards knowing.

After a few minutes he comes in holding little Alessandro in his arms trying to console him. My little man doesn't look happy at all, he is pissed because he is hungry. Alessandro stops in the hallway the moment he sees me. We look at each other as if we are in a trans. It's that tingling mind blowing current that flows between us every-time we are near each other.

"Hi,he is hungry and I honestly don't know what to do now." That's what he says to me. I go over and as if sensing my presence, my baby turns and looks at me and raises up his hands. I pick him up carefully and I go back to where I was sleeping( little Alessandro is big for his 5 months). I was wearing a tank top so it was easy to get him to latch on my nipple and start feeding.

As I'm doing all this, Alessandro is looking at me in a strange way and that's when I realize that this is the first time he has ever seen me feeding his son. I can tell he is overwhelmed by the situation; the way he is looking at us says it all.  The expression on his face is so tender and that breaks me and I start sobbing while my son continues feeding.

I need to make this right, I'm breaking this man and it's not fair. After I'm done feeding little Alessandro , fortunately he has already fallen asleep in my arms, there is an an empty fancy car sit on the couch that was probably bought by Alessandro because I don't recognize it. I go and put little Alessandro in it and put a blanket over him though it's not cold inside the house, it's just a precaution.

After I'm done I turn around and look at this sweet, loving, caring giant of mine. I go to him and put my hands in his hands and pull him down until he is sitting down. I go down on my knees between his thighs and put my hand on his heart (which is beating very fast). My man is truly scared of what I am about to say.

"Alessandro, I've loved you since I was 12 years old. By the time I turned 15 you were my whole world even though you didn't know it. I used to practice my signature with your last name not my maiden name. You are it for me and if I didn't love you the way I do now we won't be here. You are beautiful, caring, sweet, you put me first at all times, you spoil me rotten, whatever I want I get. I have cars that I won't even be able to drive in this lifetime, I own homes in different parts of the world because of you."

"I have loved you my whole life and I will love you until the day I die. I didn't choose you, my heart did. I won't be married to you if I was not sure of this. I won't be here too if I didn't want to be with you. Everything I did was me trying to protect you. I love you too much to hurt you intentionally. You are my life and you are stuck with me if you will have me."

As I'm saying this I can see the worry and tension start to dissolve from his eyes and body. He puts his hand on my waist and another in my hair and brings his lips to mine in a savage deep passionate kiss. We kiss like we have been starved of each other. "You really mean that?" He asks me gutturally his voice full of emotion.

"Yes, I  do" I answer him. I can see the relief in his eyes. This man loves me . " I love you too much Jemma and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you, you are too pure for me but on the other hand I can't live without you". We kiss again passionately. "Thank you for the gift of our son, he is perfect" he says to me.

"I'm tired of the lies and I want to start over on a clean slate. We are moving to Connecticut next week, this is a new start for all of us, I love you with everything I am Jemma" he says to me. " I promise no more lies , it's you, me and our son now, just the three of us, my little perfect family.I love you Sandro..."