Chapter 23

Jemma's POV

I woke up today feeling happy because it's Saturday and it's party day. I've been preparing for this since yesterday with my classmate Melody. She is such a bubbly cheerful person. We sit next to each other in class and I know for sure we are going to be close friends as the semester progresses. She is amazing and such a good study buddy.

I have made a lot of friends already though I haven't shared that I'm married to any of them except Melody, she is the only one I told. She knows my husband from the business news, not a week goes by and he is not featured in the news. She understood and was really shocked that I married so young to such a powerful man.

We went shopping yesterday, I know I can just talk to anyone at Dior, Chanel or any of those high end stores to make me a dress. All my dresses are custom made by each designer and I am in their PR roll out, whatever new stuff is designed I'm one of the few people who get it first. I won't wear the outfit I bought yesterday because honestly Alessandro' s wife cannot be seen not wearing designer clothes.

I just didn't want to let her down so I went along with the idea and we went shopping and got nice outfits (which I will probably never wear). Today my stylists will be here including hair stylists (my whole glam team will be here) and I'm really excited to choose an outfit. I'm just glad that the privacy that I get as being Alessandro's wife permits me to live a normal life.

Alessandro has been locked up in his office the whole morning. My man is all grumpy and brooding. I find grumpy Alessandro sexy , I don't know why is that. He has been avoiding me since we woke up. I do know why he is in a bad mood. The thought of me going out on my own and being at a party with booze and boys my own age terrifies him.

If it was up to him, Alessandro will lock me in our tower and never let me out. Unfortunately it's impossible. I don't know how to reassure my man, I mean I love that man with all my heart and soul, he is my life. He still doesn't get it sometimes. The way he feels about me is the same way I feel about him.

After second thought I decided to style myself as I'm just going to a party...I will only use the hair stylist. I mean it's just a college party. Imagine me arriving in a Vera wang dress at a college party. I will dress simply and comfortable. I call my glam team about the changes and they told me Anton my hairstylist and Tay Tay my makeup artist will arrive in 10 minutes.

I enter the shower and within 10 minutes I'm done. I hear a knock and Sara comes in to notify me that Anton and Tay Tay are here. I go to the wing of the house where the salon, dressing room, my personal gym are situated. This part of the house is my sanctuary. There is a snack room, a movie theater, a sauna, a jacuzzi, a heated pool, spa room and so many other things that will make me relax and happy. Alessandro has his own sanctuary too.

After an hour my hair is in a high ponytail and my make up is done. I look so good I can't lie. As I'm about to leave, the door opens in a bang and in comes my brooding husband only wearing black sweatpants. He is all sweaty and I could tell he was busy in the gym. He enters and looks at me and I suddenly feel all hot.

This man has power over me. My body becomes lax and his the moment he looks at me with those intense green eyes. "Out!" Alessandro tells everyone and they all disappear and within a minute we are all alone. "Take the robe off and stand against the wall" he tells me...oh my he means business!

I do as I'm told and I stand against the wall in just a thong. He comes and stands behind me. I'm wearing heels but he is still taller than me. He puts his hand on my stomach and little fires light up in my belly. He moves his hand and puts it under my breasts. I'm panting like a dog right now because wow. He then takes the other hand and puts in between my thighs.

"This belongs to me you got that!" He tells me and I just nod because words fail me. He then proceeds to shift my thong to the side and and puts a finger in my pussy and I just whimper. I'm already so wet and ready for him. He removes the hand touching my breasts and lower his sweatpants to release his co*k and I feel him between my ass cheeks.

Can he just fuck me already! Those are the only words in my head right now. He then bends me and open my legs and I feel the head of his co*k at my pus*y entrance and he enters me in thrust. I scream because it was that good and it also hurt a little. He puts his hand on my throat and starts an unforgiving rhythm.

He fucks me hard and well and I'm soon screaming and saying incoherent words. The orgasm starts from my toes and I feel my spirit leaving my body because the pleasure was just too much. I scream his name and I'm just glad that the sanctuary is noise proofed. The way I was screaming was like someone was trying to murder me.

After I come back from the high I realize that Alessandro has stopped thrusting in me. He gets close to my ear and whispers "Don't let anybody touch you" and he removes himself from my body and kisses my neck and then my forehead...then he leaves the sanctuary without saying a word.