2033

MIDORIYA'S EYELIDS FLUTTERED OPEN, his vision focusing on the ceiling above him

MIDORIYA'S EYELIDS FLUTTERED OPEN, his vision focusing on the ceiling above him. Though his perspective of everything felt distorted, it felt like he was laying down in a bed. "Where am I?" He whispered, pushing off his palms to sit up.

His eyes widened as he realized where he was, recognizing the collection of All Might figurines on a shelf, posters plastered on the wall, and the superhero bedsheets spread on his bed.

No way...This is my U.A dorm!!

"...This dream feels so real..." The boy thought aloud, lifting his arms from underneath the blanket. He gasped as he noticed his scars on his hands and arms, them a lot worse than he remmebered. "What the heck?"

He jumped out of his bed, walking over to his mirror. "...No way...No way, no way, no way!!" He panicked, smushing his cheeks and running his fingers through his hair. He pulled down his eyes, pinched his ears, and lifted his shirt to reveal his abs.

"...I look like how I did as a third year!"

Midoriya let go of his shirt, letting it fall back down. He brought his arms out in front of him again, examining his scars for a second time. "...Were these bruises really this bad when I was 18?"

Suddenly, a loud ringing came from a device nearby, him whipping around to see his phone buzzing on his nightstand. It was a small cellphone with an All Might phone case, making Midoriya blush. "Man, I was such a fanboy!" He muttered embarssingly, picking up the phone and turning it over to read the screen.

It was an alarm titled "WAKE UP, IT'S THE WEEKEND!". His eyes then shifted up to the top of the screen to read the date, his heart dropping to his feet.

February 25th, 2033

"5 years in the past...This was a month before graduation..." He whispered, shocked.

Midoriya then heard shuffling outside of his door, people chatting and moving around in the hallway. ...Are those my classmates?

"Morning, Aoyama."

"Good morning, Tokoyamiiiii!!!"

"You're cheery today—"

"Hey guys!!!"

"Hello, Mineta."
"Moooooorrninnnnnnnngggg!"

"Is Deku awake?"

"Not sure, you should check for yourself."

"Kay!"

Midoriya heard a pair of light steps approach his room, the person knocking on his door. "Yo, Deku! Breakfast is done!!"

Midoriya frantically looked around the room. "What do I do?! Do I answer?! What's going on?!"

"Dude, I can hear you ramblin' in there. Just meet us downstairs!"

Mineta walked away from the door, Midoriya sighing of relief. He then gathered himself together, leaving his room and peeking his head out into the hallway. No one.

He tiptoed outside, shutting his door quietly behind him. As he made his way down to the stairs, all he could think about was why he was there. What's the purpose of me reliving this day? This feels so real...If I'm a third year, doesn't mean—

...Y/n is here?

Midoriya stopped walking, staring blankly at the carpet underneath his feet. He quickly shook his head from side to side. Don't get your hopes up...She's dead...She isn't gonna be here...This is a dream...

Arriving to the first floor, he heard the clinking of plates and glasses, loud talking and laughing, and a television playing in the common area. Midoriya took slow steps towards the main area, seeing almost every single one of his old classmates.

"OI MIDORIYA!!!"

"EEP!" Midoriya yelped, someone from behind him wrapping their arm around his neck. Wait, I know that voice—

"How'd ya sleep!? Sleep well?" Kirishima asked as he removed his arm, jogging to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "You look tired!"

"I-Uh...I slept okay?" Midoriya responded, his tone sounding more like a question.

He scanned the room as he walked to the couch, a sense of deja vu taking over. It was just like old times; Bakugo was arguing with Jiro over nothing, Todoroki and Sero were talking about a comic book, Asui and Ochako were gossiping over a magazine, and—

"Izuku! There you are! Good morning!"

Midoriya froze at the voice, him turning to see a familiar girl sitting on the couch with Mina, eating her breakfast. Dressed in tattered, wrinkled pajamas, ones that Midoriya had seen a million times before.

Golden rings on her fingers, that he'd awe over 24/7.

A silver chain necklace with an emerald piece attached to the end, that he'd stare at for hours on end.

Lips he'd explored more than he can count.

A smile he'd seen flashed at him every second of the day.

The woman smiled, waving with her free hand.

"...Y/n?"

Y/n?"