stay

THREE DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION

THREE DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION. Y/n and Midoriya hadn't spoken a single word to one another. It had been two days since he visited Hawks, and was waiting anxiously for y/n to suddenly announce, "I'm not going to America!"

But Midoriya hadn't heard anything from her. Did Hawks pull through with his promise? Because if he didn't...

Midoriya was making his bed for the morning, tucking in his sheets under the mattress, when he heard a string of quick knocks on his door. They sound excited, them rapid and strong.

"Izuku!! Izukuuuuu!!!"

Midoriya's eyes went wide, him whipping around to his door. That voice...

The boy stumbled over his feet as he ran to the door, swinging it open to reveal y/n. She was jumping up and down on the balls of her feet, her face showing extreme joy.

"Y-Y/n-"

"I GOT ANOTHER OFFER!!" She shrieked, skipping into the room. "I'm just so happy, I had to come tell you first!!!"

"Another offer!? From where?" Midoriya gasped, closing his door behind him. Don't say from America. Don't say from America. Don't say-

"From the Kanto region!! Tokyo Speed Agency!!"
Y/n held up her phone, revealing a lengthy email. "It's them offering me an advanced hero in training course, with publicity offered!! Modeling, commercials-You name it! And when I complete the course, I'm guaranteed my own agency!!" She exclaimed. "It said Tokyo Speed has an acceptance rate of 1%!! And they picked me! Isn't that amazing!!"