after school rain

"I'M DONE!" Y/n sang in a high voice as she dropped her weights on the ground, falling onto the floor

"I'M DONE!" Y/n sang in a high voice as she dropped her weights on the ground, falling onto the floor. Sweat left every pore of her body, her panting lightly as she laid on her back. "It's been a while since we worked out together!"

Just finishing his set of crunches, Midoriya sitting upright and turning to his tired girlfriend. "Yeah...It has." For me it's been five years!

Y/n turned her gaze to him, smiling to herself. Wearing a dark green sleeveless shirt and grey basketball shorts, she could just how defined his muscles were, them gleaming with sweat. His curly hair was pulled back with a red headband, and his eyes were narrowed with exhaustion. ...He's so cute...

"How'd I do? Critique me!" Y/n demanded, rolling onto her stomach and moving to sit on her knees.

"Hmmm...Well your form when you do squats and pull ups could be a bit better, but other than that, you did great." He grinned, his tired eyes going round again.

"Hm, hm. I took mental notes." She joked, pressing her fingers into the temples of her head. Y/n then jumped to her feet, stretching her arms over her head. "Let's go shower in the locker rooms and meet by the school entrance, kay?" 

Midoriya grunted as he stood up, nodding in agreement with her plan. "Yeah sure, I shouldn't be more than 20 minutes."

"No need to rush yourself. Take your time!" Y/n slipped towards him, stopping in front of him. She pushed off the tip of her toes, leaning in and giving him a quick kiss. "See you soon!" She smirked, prancing to the door of the workout room and grabbing her duffle bag.

Midoriya's face reddened, him covering his mouth his with hand. ...She kissed me so casually... I'm gonna have to get used that...

Y/n leaned against the wall of the school hall way, as she had just finished showering in the locker rooms

Y/n leaned against the wall of the school hall way, as she had just finished showering in the locker rooms. Her damp hair soaked the shoulders of her white uniform shirt, her fingers scrunching the fabric of her skirt with boredom. The halls were empty, as it was about 2 hours after school hours.

She quietly watched the rain pour outside, the sky a dark grey and the water splashing off the concrete. The only thing keeping the halls from being silent, was the heavy water pattering against the glass windows...The weather man got the weather wrong again.

"Y/n!"

She turned to Midoriya, him changed back into his school uniform. "Sorry! How long have you been waiting for me?"

"Not long, maybe five minutes." She responded as he caught up, running her fingers through his wet hair. Midoriya's stomach flipped, her nails giving his scalp a light massage. He suddenly noticed the weather outside, him turning to see the sky releasing its salty tears. "...It's really pouring outside."

"Mhm...Did you bring an umbrella?"

"...No...Did you?"

"...Nope."

Midoriya sighed. "I guess we have to wait it out..."

Y/n pressed her lips together, before eying his gym duffle bag and school bookbag. "...Are you carrying anything important?"

Midoriya perked up, turning back to her. "Hm? You mean in my bags?...No, not re—"

"Let's go!"

"WHAT—"

Y/n grabbed his wrist, pushing open the glass doors and immersing themselves into the rain. Midoriya heard her start to giggle, the water making it heard for him to see her. "Y/n, it's freezing out here!"

"The dorm isn't too far away! We can make it!" She laughed, leading him down the sidewalk towards their housing complex.

The anxious boy nearly tripped over his feet, him struggling to keep up with her. "Y-Y/n, slow down or you'll trip!"

"OH MY GOD IZU!!" She shouted, suddenly stopping.

"AH, WHAT HAPPENED?" He shouted back, bumping into her back. "Are you alright!? Did something happen!? Why did you—"

Y/n suddenly whipped around, grabbing his face with two hands. She pulled him into her, crashing her lips into his. Midoriya's eyes shot open, his heart exploding. He slowly placed his calloused hands on her hips, pulling her lower half into his frame.

He felt her smile against his lips, her arms draping over his shoulders and hugging him close. She reluctantly pulled away, her rich brown eyes twinkling at his emerald ones. "...I realized I've never kissed someone in the rain before..."

Midoriya's mouth curved into a grin, her smile brightening the gloomy day. He pushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "We should hurry to the dorms so we don't catch colds."

"Izu?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

In an instant, Midoriya felt like he was going to cry. His lips quivered and his cheeks turned pink, his eyes glossing with tears."...I love you, y/n." He whispered, hugging her tightly into his chest. "I love you, I love you, I love you." I regret not telling her how much I loved her back then. If I knew I was going to lose her...I would've told her everyday...

"...Izu? Are you going to cry again? You've been pretty emotional lately—"

"I'm not gonna cry!" He retorted, his voice shaking.