Chapter Two: Comeback

Hanzō's Apartment -

"I don't like this..."

After taking a quick shower, Hanzō steps out of the bathroom wearing a pair of light-brown jeans with a black shirt. The young man still doesn't like how he was called out by a stranger, who somehow knew him.
To further add to Hanzō's annoyance, he hears Hyde speak to him.

Do you know what I don't like? Living in an apartment that looks like it belongs to a fucking pig!

As much as he hates Hyde giving him the business every day, Hanzō admits there is some truth in Hyde's words. The apartment he lives by himself is in fact a pigsty. Not only were there dishes piled high in the kitchen sink, but there was also empty bags of snacks and dirty clothes on the floor and furniture as well. Hanzō admits that it is concerning for someone of his age to be living like this.

Seriously. This the apartment of a dude who has nothing to live for. Never mind, this apartment fits you perfectly.

Hanzō utters,
"Seriously, Hyde. Shut up..."

The young man grabs a pair of black sneakers and puts them on his feet. Hanzō stands up and walks near the front door of his apartment, grabbing a gray jacket that was hanging on a hook. Digging his hands through the pockets, Hanzō pulls out a pair of black gloves and puts them on. Finally, placed on top of a small table near the front door is a black motorcycle helmet, which Hanzō tucks underneath his arm as he exits his apartment.

Waiting for Hanzō outside of his apartment is a matte-black Suzuki SV650.

After he gets on his bike, Hanzō revs it up and proceeds to head to Salon de Café, remaining silent as he drove

After he gets on his bike, Hanzō revs it up and proceeds to head to Salon de Café, remaining silent as he drove. Even though he doesn't take everything Hyde says to heart, Hanzō did wonder if the person who called him was indeed a lawyer from his Aunt Chiho? Hanzō knew that his aunt never liked him, ever since the Incident, and she always tried to separate him from his little sister, Haru.
But even though Hanzō knew he wasn't the type of person to be around Haru...he hates how his aunt made that decision without his knowing.

Hanzō mutters,
"Haru...I'll see you again. No matter what."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salon de Café

"Fuck...this is starting to become a mistake."

No kidding. What's with all the old hags?

Grimacing to himself, Hanzō finds himself standing inside a French-styled café that is filled with middle-aged women. Not only was the café filled with women, but all those women judgmentally stare at Hanzō, in which he ignores. As he tries to figure out if he arrived too early, or if he was tricked, Hanzō hears a loud, jovial voice calling out to him.