Chapter 6: The Comeback

Chiyoda Hospital - 

"I fucking hate hospitals..."

After riding up to the hospital close to his apartment, Hanzō is taken to a hospital-room that is filled with machinery. He was only familiar with the heart-rate machine, but he didn't know about the other machines that were close to the hospital-bed. Seeing all the machines reminded Hanzō of his childhood: strapped onto a bed while multiple doctors, psychologists, and psychiatrists examined him.
They all tried to "help" Hanzō get rid of the "voice" inside his head.

Sadly, Hanzō was strapped to a bed for TWO YEARS until the mental facility decided the second-best solution for him was to live with the "voice." Both Hanzō and Hyde scoffed at their wording.

The "voice"...they really tried to tell you that I don't exist. Too bad that I do exist.

Hanzō continues to stare at the hospital-bed in front of him, only to hear the door opening behind him.

Turning around, Hanzō smiles as he sees a young woman that is around her early-twenties. She has pale skin similar to his own, and black hair that is cut short and has a few bangs. She has a beauty mark on the left side of her face, half-rimmed glasses that hid tawny-brown eyes like his own, and a few piercings on her ears. The young woman wears the standard nurse's uniform, but Hanzō was very familiar with her.
Hanzō cheers,
"Akemi!"

Akemi Nakamura smiles brightly,"It's been a while, huh, Hanzō?"

"It's been a while, huh, Hanzō?"

Walking up to Akemi, Hanzō hugs her both tightly and warmly. These two are cousins, both related because their mothers were sisters. Chiho, Aiko's older sister, used to be the caretaker for both Haru and Hanzō, prior to his emancipation. Even though he was just a kid, Hanzō was blamed for the death of Aiko, especially since Chiho and other members of the Nakamura family would see him talk to himself frequently.
They all thought he was permanently unstable because of that.
From being both blamed for his mother's death AND being diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder, Hanzō was ostracized by nearly everyone in the Nakamura family, except for Akemi.

She was the only one who actually gives a crap about him.

Anyways, Akemi asks,
"You're really doing this, huh, Hanzō? Hunting down this...Death Gun? This is dangerous. Even if all of this is to get back Haru from my mom."

Hanzō says nothing to his cousin at first, only taking off this shirt and sitting on the bed. He looks at the hospital machinery once again, his fists clenching as hard as they can.
He tells Akemi,
"After I checked out of the hospital, I knew that Aunt Chiho hated me. And I knew that even though I left her house, she would hate Haru for still wanting me in her life. Because of me...Haru is getting mistreated by the old hag. And it will because of me...that Haru will escape that fucking household. Even if I have to die to make that happen."