Chapter Three: Three-Way Firefight

Gun Gale Online - 

In the middle of nowhere, near the entrance of a cave, lays the avatar that Hanzō and Hyde control together. The avatar nearly looks identical to Hanzō, except that the avatar's hair gradually turns cyber-yellow at the tips. Another difference between Hanzō and his avatar is the fact that the avatar's eyes are both orange.
Finally, the most noticeable difference between Hanzō and his avatar is how there is a jagged scar on the avatar's left cheek.

Slowly, the avatar opens his eyes, flexes his fingers, and mutters,
"Hey...Mercy."

Mercy. The name that Hanzō chose to be known in GGO.

...You know, Hanzō, I always found it ironic that a man named 'Mercy' is the most merciless bastard in GGO.

With a roll of his eyes, Hanzō pulls up the Status-Page for his avatar, looking over the information about Mercy.

Hanzō's avatar wears a pair of warm-black jeans with dark brown hiking-boots, and he also sports gray knee-pads. On his upper-body, the avatar wears a dark gray flannel-shirt that is tucked into his pants, with a button undone to reveal a black undershirt. Hanzō's avatar also has a tan Kevlar vest, that has three magazine pouches attached to it and a tattered shemagh around his neck.
The avatar wears black tactical-gloves on his hands, with a gray elbow-pad on his right arm, while the left arm sports a vambrace and pauldron.

For his stats, Hanzō spread all his skill points into different attributes, turning Mercy into a "jack-of-all-trades". However, he did put more skill points into Strength, Dexterity, and Agility out of the rest.

Finally, Hanzō brings up his Equipment-Page and begins to grab the weapons in his inventory.

The first weapon Hanzō equips is a Mossberg 500 with a tactical stock, and a heat-shield on the barrel

The first weapon Hanzō equips is a Mossberg 500 with a tactical stock, and a heat-shield on the barrel. What makes this shotgun unique, however, is the custom bayonet that is attached underneath the barrel.
Hanzō has the shotgun holstered in a scabbard on his back.

This is Hyde's primary weapon of choice.

Hey, Precious~! Did you miss me?