Chapter Five: To Be Strong

Gun Gale Online - 

"HOLY CRAP! RUN!"

"DOES ANYONE HAVE EYES ON THE ENEMY SQUADRON!?"

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

These are some of the panicked shouts as a squadron runs from both gunfire and explosions hitting the ground around them. It was a bad situation for the Players to find themselves in, not only because the attack was so sudden, it is also because of how they have no idea where the other squadron of Players are.

Which is something of a blessing, considering the squadron who ambushed them.
Mercy, Kong, and Meliora.

Obviously, Hanzō is Mercy; but Eiji and Akio are Kong and Meliora respectively.

As 'Kong', Eiji is a middle-aged man with a tanned complexion, a slightly overweight build, and an olive-green mohawk. Kong wears a black sleeveless-shirt, with two bandoliers of bullets on his chest. On his lower-body, Kong wears cargo-pants that have a woodland camouflage with black combat boots and grey knee-pads. To finish the look, he has ballistic goggles with tinted lenses over his eyes.
In his hands, Kong wields an M249-SAW with a skeleton-stock, a 200 round-drum, and a holographic weapons-sight.

Meanwhile, 'Meliora' is Akio; a young man that has blonde hair styled into a small ponytail and ocean-blue eyes. He wears navy-blue cargo-pants that have grey knee-pads, as well as brown boots that go up mid-shin. On his upper-body, Meliora has a skin-tight shirt with 3/4-sleeves and brown tactical-gloves.
Meliora wields an AK-47 with an adapted M4-styled stock, a C-MORE red-dot sight, and a foregrip.

As Kong and Meliora sprayed bullets at the enemy squadron, Mercy simple grins as he shoots 40mm grenades of his under-barrel grenade-launcher.

Meliora laughs,
"Run, you noobs! Run~!"

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

Kong adds,
"It's only a matter of time until Zaskar nerfs the grenade-launchers and LMGs! I'm gonna abuse the Hell out of my SAW until it happens!"

FRRRRRRRRAK!

With that said, both Kong and Meliora continue to spray bullets in front of them. But, only Mercy notices that a third squadron is going to ambush them. The Nomad taps his teammates on their shoulders, notifying them of a few Players that are approaching them from behind.
Mercy yells,
"Guys! We're going to get third-partied over here! Cover me!"

That is when Mercy pulls out both his Para 1911 and Desert Eagle, rushing towards the third squadron. Meliora and Kong turn around and proceed to steadily fire at the enemy Players in front of them, while making sure that they do not hit Mercy as well.

One of the enemy Players wielded an M16a1 assault rifle and yelled,
"Die, Nomad!"

One of the enemy Players wielded an M16a1 assault rifle and yelled,"Die, Nomad!"

CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!

When he sees the Bullet-Lines aimed at him, Mercy begins to dodge each shot fired at him. That is when he raises his own handguns and returns fire, hitting the enemy Player twice in the shoulder.