A lazy sunday!

toot na jaaye sapne main darta hoon
Nis din sapnon mein dekha karta hoon
Naina kajaraare matavaare yeh ishaare
Khaali darpan tha yeh mann mera
Rach gayaa roop iss mein tera

Kora kaagaz tha yeh mann mera
Likh liya naam iss pe teraa

Rajveer was singing while mixing boiled pasta in veggies and pasta sauce. The kitchen is smelling divine when Naina entered in her shorts gand t shirt.

"Yummm.....yar kya banate ho aap", she tasted directly from spoon to tease him.

Rajveer discarded the spoon to sink giving her a dirty look while she hopped on the counter. He opened the drawer to take out a fresh spoon.

"Alag spoon lekar taste karne me tumhe pareshani kya hoti hai na..I can't understand", Rajveer said annoyingly.

"Aapko chidane me jo maza hai vo alag spoon se khane me kahan", Naina said while taking a chance to take the spoon again which is moved by Rajveer to a safe space.

"Madam yahan baith ke mujhe dekhna band kijiye aur jake tv par lagaiye ho dekhna hai. I am bringing the breakfast there", Rajveer said to her while picking her up from counter.

"Suno na...chai bhi chadhao na...chai ke bina subah adhuri lagti hai mujhe...aapko to pata hai na", Naina said with extra love.

"Tum na itni badi nautanki ho...khud chadhao chai..vaise bhi bat sirf pasta ki hui thi", Rajveer groaned.

"Are plz na...aise kaise mana kar sakte ho aap..plz na...acha plz dekho na mujhe", Naina said batting her eyelashes, making an extra cute face.

"Nai dekhunga mai. Mujhe pta hai ki kya try kar rahi ho tum. I will not look at your made up cute face", Rajveer pouted and took the bowls outside.

Naina made a face at him and put the utensil for tea on gas.

By the time she came to the couch, Rajveer had already selected something to watch on Netflix.

"Are yar..I don't want to watch the zombies this early in the day", Naina complained.

"As if you will watch anything I like any other time of the day too", Rajveer muttered

"Excuse me, kal 2 ghante rat ko aapne walking dead dekha tha", Naina scrutinised him with her eyes.

"I don't want to watch friends again. Kam se kam 10 bar pure 10 season dekh chuke hai hum", Rajveer said securing the remote.

"Han to still it's more interesting than these weird zombie series you watch. Acha chodo na let's watch lord of the rings. Puri series dekhte hai. What say?" , Naina attempted to make a truce.

Rajveer put the movie on and they enjoyed their pasta. Meanwhile Naina got up to strain the tea and brought it for them. They enjoyed the tea and keep watching the movie.

"Acha chalo batao what do you want for lunch?", Naina asked while getting up.

"Chodo na. We will have leftover pasta. I made a lot of it", Rajveer said by pulling her.

"Ok fir mai Kapde dhone dal deti hu. Pure last week to time nai mila"

Rajveer gave her dirty looks and Naina sat down quietly.

"Acha ye batao when will we go for that shower", Rajveer asked by pausing the movie.

"Kaun sa shower", Naina asked by picking up her cell phone.

"Yarr ..cheating mat karo..humara decide hua tha na ki I will make your favourite breakfast and you will have shower with me", Rajveer said by crossing his hands.

"Favourite breakfast me bas pasta nai hota..mera har favourite breakfast chai ke bina adhura hai..vo to aapne banai hi nai. So bargain cancel", Naina said by showing her tongue to him.

"This is not fair Naina...", Rajveer pouted

"Everything is fair in love and war and this is a bit of both", Naina smiled and got up.

Rajveer gave her dirty looks which she avoided while completing random tasks like putting clothes in washing machine and changing their bed sheets etc.

Finally Naina completed all her chores and got busy in her cell when she heard Rajveer shouting.

"Kya hua?", Naina asked standing outside the washroom.

"Are shave karte karte cut gya yar", Rajveer winced in pain.

Naina opened the door to get inside when she got pulled in the shower by Rajveer.

"Aree...Kya hai...puri gili ho gai mai", Naina said irritatingly while trying to get herself free.

"Tumhe ne to kahan tha ki everything is fair in love and war. And baby this is pure, shudh, 100% love", Rajveer said by nuzzling her neck with his lips.

Soon his hands got inside her top and all her clothes were ditched. He is kissing her furiously while her hands pulled his thick curly hairs.

He slammed her in the wall and pressed her breasts hard. She moaned in pleasure while his mouth explored her skin.

Soon, he entered her and with her legs around his waist, drilled her hard and fast. Naina is holding his shoulders for support and lost in pleasure.

Both of them finished together and cleaned each other.

"Mere pass to towel hai nai..I am taking yours", Naina said and draped herself in his towel.

"Aur mai", Rajveer asked

"Aapne itni strategy lagai aur extra towel nai rakha", Naina teased him.

"Very poor planning on your part..Captain", Naina said while getting outside.

"Bahut shaitan hoti ja rahi ho tum ajkal...dekh lo meri sharafat ka jyada fayda mat uthao", Rajveer said smirkingly.

"Vo to mai academy se utha rahi hu...usme kya nai bat hai", Naina again teased him.

Rajveer came outside and pulled her to bed. He pinned her with his body weight.

"Us Rajveer me aur is Rajveer me bahut antar hai...", he speaks huskily

"Acha..ab kya ho gya hai aapko", Naina tried to flip their position

"Ab mere andar ka janvar jag gya hai..ab dekho tum...", Rajveer murmured against her skin.

The towel got thrown on the floor and these two started exploring each other again.

chain ganvaayaa maine nindiya ganvaayi
Saari saari raat jaagu doon main duhaayi
Kahoon kya main aage nehaa laage jee na laage
Koi dushmann tha yeh mann mera
Ban gaya meet jaa ke teraa

Koraa kaagaz tha yeh mann mera
Likh diyaa naam iss mein tera

/* aise hi likh dia hai...compensation for not updating my stories regularly...

Batao kaisa laga? I will keep this short...max 4 to 5 updates...

Comment and vote if you want me to continue this */

PS : edit nai kia hai. Plz manage Kar Lena