Punishment

She is sleeping cocooned in his arms, warm and comfortable. He stirred and pulled his hand back.

"Aaaaa.....uhunn...aa...", she started cribbing immediately searching for his hands. He spooned her again and she calmed down.

They are taking a nap after lunch on a random Sunday afternoon. During their naps, Naina always ask him to cuddle and he happily oblige.

After some 20 more minutes Naina is up and squirmed back to free her self. Rajveer gets disturbed as well and turned to opposite side.

Scrolling on the phone she saw a random post about perfect partner goals. Going through all the points she felt like so much blessed to have Rajveer in her life. She hugged him tightly.

He is still sleeping, in fact snoring lightly. She laughed at his expression. His mouth slightly open and knees bent towards his stomach. He is sleeping in a fetul position, looking so innocent.

She clicked a picture of him sleeping and smiled. Then kissed on his cheek and said, "I love you".

He smiled in his sleep saying, "lavu lavu".

She hugged him again. He is just too cute. Or like he says, she have love goggles. Everything is cute for her about him. May be, but she love those goggles. Never planning to get rid of them.

Her constant touch is irritating him. She is randomly kissing him or pulling his cheeks or his nose.

"Kya hai yar...kabhi kabhi to sone milta hai. Let me sleep", he said moving her hand away.

She started drawing patterns on his back and he started feeling ticklish.

He tried to avoid for sometime but then turned towards her, "Kya hai Yar. Humesha aise hi jaga deti ho. You know I never wakes you up whenever you are sleeping".

Naina laughed at his angry pout and kissed him on his cheek, "I don't want to. But you looks so cute when you are sleeping you know. Ekdum chotu baby jaise".

"Kuch bhi. Mai koi chotu baby nai hu", he said with an irritated face.

"Are but you are a chotu babu...see I tell you how", she said with a mischievous smile and started tickling him.

Rajveer started jumping here and there as she knows all his soft spots by now.

"Kya hai yar...chodo mujhe...areee"

Naina is having gala time tickling him. Switching her hands from one place to another. He is struggling to keep an hold over her cute monster.

Finally he got hold of her and flipped their position. Now he is on top of her. Holding her hands tightly by side he smirked, "fasa dia na".

Naina showed him her tongue and tried to get free.

"Uhumm....ab nai chodunga tumhe mai", Rajveer said.

"Dara rahe hai mujhe", Naina asked challengingly.

He nodded once.

"Mujhe koi dar nai lagta hai aapse", she said confidently.

"Acha....tab let's do things which you wanted me to do?", he said with a smile.

"What do I wanted you to do?", Naina said making an innocent face.

"Tumhe nahin pata", he said closing the distance.

This initimacy made Naina stop smiling. Her heartbeats are erratic due to this closeness.

"Ab dekho since you have been an naughty baby so punishment to milegi", he said in a husky tone.

Her eyes are round listening him in surprise.

She blinked few times while Rajveer chuckled mentally.

"Ready baby? For your punishment", he asked in the same way.

Naina blinked again, "ummm p.p..p...punishment. Par kyu?"

"Kyu matlab? Are you were being naughty na....shaitan bacchon ko to punishment milti hai na", he murmured in her eyes.

Naina gulped in while his nose rubbed her neck. She is breathing heavily while his hands are dancing on her waist.

"I was just having fun", she said in between controlling her moans.

"Acha", he said with a spark in his eyes.

His tone made her open her eyes.

His hands are already on her stomach. He started tickling her and now it's her turn to jump. Although he was sitting on her and so she can't move much.

Laughing and giggling she is requesting him to stop. But he is having no mercy on her, once she is tired he actually did stop.

He stopped only to stroke her belly. His strokes now are gentle, invoking shivers in her.

She squirmed to get free, "I thought you were having fun".

He looked deeply at her, "naahhh....that was just starters...my fun will start now".

Naina is taken by surprise while her hands are still in his hold. He jerked her up to get rid of her clothes.

As the afternoon progresses into evening their lovemaking proceeded too.

Once spent they are now lying in each other's arms.

"I am feeling sleepy now. Cuddle me na", she said moving closer to him.

He smiled and cocooned her again.

This was round two for them. Being together after a long time makes them hungry for each other. But their love grows in the distance too.

He is stroking her to sleep. She is her angel. His only true relationship in this entire world.

They fought so many hardships to finally get these moments of peace together! Their lazy lamhe together!

/* this marks this series complete.

Happy birthday to Rajeev Khandelwal !!! I share the birthday month with him 😉

This is a birthday gift to all his fans like me from me 😉. Do let me know if you want me to start something on a different note? A short story series kind off.

Votes and comments are compulsory 😈

*/