A drive back!

A black skinny turtle neck top and fitted ripped blue denim jeans with open hairs. Naina is fully casual today.

She is out with her team mates in hoppipola to celebrate their success of last mission.

None of them are teetotaller like her and are few drinks down. They are forcing her to try too while she is confused.

Naina: ok. Fine. Can I get a pina colada please?

She ordered her drink, while most of the gang made faces.

Kumud: yar Naina, pahli bar try kar rahi hai. Kuch to dhang ka peeti.

Sameer: vahin na. Ek to cocktail uper se Pina Colada. Yar had hoti hai safe play karne ki bhi.

Naina who got her drink meanwhile sipped it. It tasted fine with a slight hint of bitterness.

Rohit: are it's ok. Naina you can have what you like. But make sure to eat something. Kuch khaya nai hai tumne.

Naina smiled at her commanding officer, Rohit. He is genuinely caring and decent guy. He knows that she doesn't drink generally and so he kept an eye on her.

Naina was constantly msging Rajveer on the go.

Naina : are maine na Pina Colada order kar dia

Rajveer: okk. Kaisa laga?

Naina: bitter coconut and pineapple juice jaisa

Rajveer: 😂. I told you to try something fun.

Naina : what fun? I have zero knowledge on drinks. Ye to kisi movie me suna tha islie I knew.

Rajveer: ok koi nai. Enjoy karo.

Naina: hmm.

Kumud: kya kar rahi hai Naina? Itna kisse chat kar rahi hai yar?

Sameer: lagta hai secret boyfriend hai iska

Kumud: she has a super hot husband. Ab secret boyfriend bhi. Yar humare lie bhi kisi ko chod se.

Naina smirked on her comment and finished her drink.

Sameer: are drink khatam ho gai Naina ki. Don't stop at one yar, what next batao Naina.

Rohit: hey Guys. It's her first time, take it easy.

Whereas Naina is in no mood to take this easy.

Naina: I am not high.

Rajveer: to tumse kisne bola tha pina colada pine ko. You won't get high in that.

Naina : to tell me then, what should I drink?

Rajveer: Kuch strong try Karo

Naina: Jaise?

Rajveer: jaise Long Island ice tea

Naina: ok

She ordered one and Kumud cheered for her. She is full on high now.

Meanwhile Rajveer realises that it would be too strong for Naina.

Rajveer: hey on second thought. Don't try it now. Save it. Try with me.

Naina: I have already ordered.

Rajveer: okk.

Naina: hey it's nice par kadva hai....

Rajveer: don't drink then.

Rajveer: Naina...

Rajveer : Naina ...are you ok?

Rajveer: Naina ...how are you coming back?

Finally after waiting for 10 minutes, he called her.

Naina: Helloooo

Rajveer: you are drunk.

Naina: noooo. Talking hoti to yad thodi hota...mujhe to sab samajh aa rha hai what I am speaking...

Rajveer: party khatam?

Naina: Noooo.

Rajveer; how are you planning to come back?

Naina: pta niii....Sameer chod dega ya fir Cap. Rohit chod denge...ya fir mai akele aa jayunga can karke...

Rajveer: don't do any such thing. I am coming to pick you up.

Naina : wowwww.....

She spoke to everyone, "my hot husband is coming to pick me up"

Rajveer hit his head while listening the cheering from entire restopub.

He immediately left for the place.

When he reached the pub he can see Naina standing outside. Rajveer got out to take her.

Rohit: Hello Captain. Naina is a bit high. It good you are here.

Naina in a high pitch, " see my hot husband is here".

Kumud giggled to see the embarrassment on Rajveer's face.

"Sir, Vaise ab tak to pure pub lo pata chal chuka hai lo Naina have a hot as sizzler husband", Sameer added.

Rajveer pulled Naina to his side, "chaliye madam. Thanks guys for taking care of her"

Sameer: it was entirely our pleasure.

Kumud and he laughed with it suggesting Rajveer what might have happened inside.

/* there will be a part two for this. Par bahut cold response tha first part ke lie.

Acha nai lagi story?

Vote and comment guys. It would mean a lot to me */