A drive back! (Part 2)

Rajveer made her sit in car and was pulling her seat belt when Naina pulled his collar.

Naina: why do you always keep these top two buttons open?

She asked by narrowing her eyes. Rajveer is amused of her wife's strange questions.

Rajveer: Naina tum na. Aur bhi kuch piya tumne Long Island ice tea ke bad?

Naina shakes her head, "ahaankh...zarurat hi nai padi... I got highhhhhhhh with LIIT"

Rajveer: ohh...to shortcut bhi pata chal gya drink ka

Naina: bay mat ghumaiye...aapko kya lagta hai mujhe samajh nai ata...I know...you always does it with me

Rajveer: what do I do?

Naina by spreading her arms in front of her, "you ...you always distract me when you want to avoid any topic...strategy aur communication ke teacher ho to Kya...I am your student only"

Rajveer: acha..tumhe sab pata chal jata hai

Naina: han...to....matlab kabhi kabhi ...nai actually humesha hi thodi der se ata hai samajh me...lekin I always get it

Rajveer: well what should I say...you are my protege

Naina: vahi to......areee nai....see you are again doing it. Tell me na

Rajveer; Kya?

Naina: why do you keep your top two buttons open? You know aapke chest ke area ho expose hota hai na usse....how much girls drool on it.

Rajveer: really? Who are these girls?

Naina: Mai nai batayunga....why should I share this...and why are you interested?

She is dancing her hands here and there with every sentence. Rajveer had difficulty driving with her antics.

Rajveer: acha ye to batao...are you one of those girls

Naina covered her face with her hands dramatically and moved two fingers to peak through and said, "yes".

Rajveer: sacchi... mujhe to kabhi nai bataya

Naina: hawww....kyu batau...

Rajveer: are itni attention mil rahi thi meri shirt ke buttons ko to tumhe mujhe batana chahiye tha na..

Naina: I won't tell you. Why should I? Mujhe na badi gussa ati hai jab duri ladkiyan aap par dore dalti hai to...jahan dekho vahan aapki fan following ho jati hai...

Rajveer: kya bat kar rahi ho? Mujhe to pta hi nai tha.

Naina: Mai pata chalne hi nai dunga.

Rajveer: to sari fan following mere shirt ke buttons ki hai?

Naina: nai na...

Rajveer: fir?

Naina: aapki smile, aapki eyes, your curly hairs, your body, everything about you deserves fan following.

Rajveer: acha... aur meri sabse badi fan kaun hai?

Naina: aree.....do you even have to ask...I am your biggest fan...

She said this by spreading her arms to show how big. Rajveer tried to see the road ahead with her hands disturbing his vision.

Rajveer: Naina sit straight.

Naina folded her hands in anger, "you are hot iska matlab ye nai hai ki har waqt gussa karo"

Rajveer: Han aur ye hot hot kya bol rahi thi tum vahan pub ne?

Naina: excuse me..as if you don't know that you are hot as hell.

Rajveer: acha...yar ye sab ghar jakar nai bol sakti hai. Mai record karta.

Naina showed him her tongue, "nai bolunga ghar jakar"

Rajveer: acha meri maa mat bolna.

She stayed silent for few seconds then started to tap the car dashboard as tabla.

Rajveer : Naina ....what are you doing? Kharab ho jayega vo.

Naina imitating him, "Naina...what are doing? Ye har time teacher giri dikhana jaruri hai kya?"

Rajveer: are meri maa....sorry.

Naina: good boy...aapko pata hai Kumud hai na...she also likes you. ...humesha kahti rahti hai..ki tera to jackpot laga hai...huh...as if I don't know

Rajveer: Kya?

Naina: Han...sab ladkiyan na hates me when they see you are my husband...are don't they know I hate it too

Rajveer: you hate that I am your husband

Naina hit her head dramatically, "are nai na buddhu...I hate the fact that they all drool over you"

Rajveer amused over her possessive, "I never knew you are so possessive"

Naina pecked his cheeks lightly, "I don't like sharing you. You are just mine"

Rajveer smiled at her, "I am yours only. Just yours. Ok?"

Naina smiled at him, "ok"

Then he concentrated on drive as the traffic had increased in this stretch and when he crossed and checked on Naina. She had already slept.

He parked the vehicle and took her out. He carried her to their bed, open her jeans to make her wear pajama.

Removed her sandals and covered her with a light dohar to switch on the AC as she likes to sleep.

He looked at her panda wife who is looking so cute. He pecked her lightly on her lips while she squirmed at the disturbance. He cuddled her to sleep besides her.

/* comments and votes are compulsory for next lazy lamha 😈

Happy Sunday friends. Enjoy the rest of your weekend staying safe.

*/