Memories!!

/* text in italics are memories of Rajveer */

Sitting in a quiet corner watching the fan move slowly, Rajveer is basically bidding his time to see his lifeline. His Naina!!!

It's been 6 months, he didn't saw her. Being on a secret mission some of his days are extremely action packed but some are extremely dull.

On those dull days, their past memories are his survival mechanism. Like a reel, those moments got rewind in his mind. He got lost in that golden time.

Today is really hard as tomorrow he will be leaving. Mission was completed successfully and they had a mini party to celebrate the success, basically they are emptying their alcohol quota.

His mission partners are discussing their love life and he is listening. Most of them are quite young and have girl friend issues.

Subrat: yar mai to na tang aa gya hu sach me. Abhi vapas jayunga to adhe waqt to naraz hi rahegi vo.

Tushar: han yar. Meri vali to jab dekho tab bas break up hi karti rahti hai. Aisa lagta hai ki meri adhi chuttiyan use manane me hi nikal jati hai.

Vishal: Sir aap batao, aap kaise manage karte ho? Aapki ladai nai hoti time ko lekar

Rajveer chuckled on this, remembering the countless fights they had over this issue.

Subrat: Le..matlab shadi ke bad bhi ladai hogi is bat par. Are yar...matlab banda kare to kya kare...

Rajveer: we fought on our first night kyuki mandap me mai do ghante late pahucha tha

Vishal: kya?? Aisa kya hua tha sir?

Rajveer: Col. Chandra ka call aa gya tha and he added me in a conference. Defence secretary involved the, so I can't drop.

Tushar: oh fuck....sir fir kya hua?

Rajveer: fir kya shadi bhar to kuch nai boli madam aur jaise hi vidai hui...meri jo class lagi. Bhari tapman ho gya tha uska.

All of the laughed loudly on his "pitiful"situation.

They went on to talk more and Rajveer was left to wander in the memory lanes of that day.

"Naina....I am really sorry. Please", Rajveer pleaded to Naina who refuse to even look at him.

They sat like that for some time while Rajveer kept looking at her with a puppy face.

Naina kept avoiding him but how much you can avoid his cute and devilishly handsome face. Finally she turned towards him.

"Ek bat batayiye...aapke CO ko pata tha na ki why you are on leave. Fir bhi he took you in loop. Yar you have to learn to say no. Mujhe to na kahne me bilkul problem nai hoti hai aapko", Naina asked in a slow but menacing way.

Rajveer gulped hard, "Are yar tum na ...suno to plz"

Naina again stared at an opposite direction, "mujhe nai sunna kuch. Aap na...you have to sort your priorities"

Rajveer, "are Naina...dekho us call ko nai avoid nai kar sakta tha na...tum khud army me ho. You know how things are here"

Naina reverted with the same angry face, "Han mai bhi army se hu islie I know ki they will cancel your leaves in "emergency" and it was certainly do not count as an "emergency""

Rajveer, "are par..."

Naina stood up with her hands on her hips, "par var Kya? They take you for granted and you let them"

Rajveer sighed in helplessness. She is pacing here and there in the room due to her temper.

He saw the decorations with disappointment, everything is going to wasted.

He took a deep breath and said in a very sweet voice, "Naina, itna gussa kyu kar rahi ho. Jane do na"

She turned with her face red in anger.

Rajveer smirked and unknowingly spoke aloud, "sahi nam rakha tha Huda ne tumhara...Phoolan"

Naina took two to three step towards him while he is getting scared with her aura. She spoke in a pissed voice, "Huda ko hi han kah dena tha shadi ke lie mujhe....atleast uski life me thodi to importance hoti meri"

Rajveer threw his hands above defensively, "are Naina yar...Kuch bhi to mat bolo. Aaj is waqt me..Humari first night hai...aaj kaun naraz hota hai yar?"

Naina stomped her foot, " aaahhaahh... jaise first night ko to jo karte hai vo to bada kar lia humne"

In a split second she realised what she uttered and turned away from him.

Rajveer's eyes twinkled. He found the moment he was looking for.

He slowly moved towards her and stood just behind her. She can feel his body and closed her eyes.

He brought his face close to her ears, "to abhi kare?"

Naina involuntarily blurted, "Kya?"

Rajveer coming in front of her, "vahi...jo aj rat ko karte hai...aur humne ab tak nai kia"

Naina looked at him with her mouth open in a cute "O" shape and her eyes matching the size.

He smiled and closed her mouth with his index finger, "muh band kar lo varna makkhi chali jayegi...aur fir hum ..."

Her expression changed from surprise to understanding and she blushed hard.

Unable to meet his mischievous eyes, she closed them while he kept staring at her lovingly.

"Vaise tumne ab tak jawab nai dia", Rajveer asked again.

Naina peaked with opening her one eye lightly, "kaun sa jawab"

"Are vahi.. abhi karna hai ya fir...", Rajveer left the sentence incomplete intentionally.

She looked down while closing her fists and then opening them again.

Rajveer is smiling after realising his super power. After all it takes super power only to shut his non stop chatterbox.

Naina is looking sneakily at his changed teacher. How come he is saying all this to her?

/* aisa hai ki ye ek update ke lie jyada ho jayega. To do comment and vote, motivation Chahiye aage likhne ke lie 😈

Jitna acha response utni jaldi next update dal dungi*/