Memories !! (Part 3)

Rajveer is smiling like a fool when he felt someone shaking him.

Rajveer: huhhh

Vishal: Sirji...kidhar kho gaye ho? Abhi subah hone me waqt hai.

Subrat: bhabhiji ke khayalo me hai sir ya fir koi aur hai?

Tushar: hogi bhi to tujhe thodi bata denge.

All of them laughed out loud.

Rajveer: fir Kya plans hai tum sab ke chuttiyon ke? Ek mahine ki chutti mili hai sabko?

Subrat: mai to ghar ja raha hu. Aaram se maa ke hathon ka khana khayunga aur siyunga.

Vishal: aur fulunga. Hai na?

Everyone laughed.

Tushar: mai bhi ghar hi ja raha hu. Par vahan kuch jameen ka kam hai. Soch rha hu ki in chuttiyon me nipta dunga. Aapke kya plans hai sir?

Rajveer : pata nahin. Shayad sasural jana padega.

Vishal: sahi hai sir tab to. Mast damad vala treatment milega aapko ab.

Rajveer chuckled on this.

Subrat: Vaise Sirji aap bade biwi bhakt ho. 6 mahine bad miloge aur usne bhi sasural ja rahe ho.

Rajveer laughed lightly and got lost in the memories again.

He is drawing patterns on the naked back of Naina while she is squirming lightly as she is still not up.

Finally his touches woke her up and in irritation she turned against him, taking hold of his hand.

"Sone dijiye na. Kyu pareshan kar rahe hai", She spoke with an annoyed voice.

"Are kitna soyogi, waqt Dekho kya ho gya hai. You are an army officer. Come on. Get up", Rajveer said teasing her.

As expected Naina's eyes narrowed down, "apne to so rahe ho. You should get up and get me something to eat. I am famished".

"You know bhukh to mujhe bhi lagi hai", he told her with twinkling mischievous eyes.

"Go make something na then", Naina said with her eyes closed pushing him off the bed.

"I don't need to go anywhere. My dish is already served. Hot and ready to dig in", he said while moving his hands on her body.

Naina realised she is naked under the blanket and his hidden meaning and popped open her eyes.

He is already upon her dipping his head on her neck giving her soft trailing kisses.

He can see her getting drowned in her own desire but suddenly, "nooo...not now na plzzz...I am still sore from last night", Naina panicked.

"Shhhh...relax...I am sorry. We won't do it again now. As I said before, I will always ask", Rajveer added making her calm with the same position.

"Always....??", Naina asked with her round eyes.

"Hmm ...unless you want to do it...do you can ask", he replied by kissing her forehead.

"Hmmm...", Naina said while making faces.

"Puch lo kya puchna hai...vaise bhi mujhe pata hai ki mai tumhara personal Google hu", Rajveer added while laying on his back.

"You said na ki we don't always need words for giving our consent"

"Hmmm...to?"

"So we don't always need words to tell that we want to do it ...hai na?"

Rajveer turned to look at her. Her face is glowing with mischief and he suddenly came up upon her.

"So someone is trying to get ahead in the game. Don't forget I am still your mentor"

"Yes sir"

He felt so turned on but he knew they can't do it now so he got up to cook her breakfast.

"Kya banau breakfast?", he asked while wearing his pajamas.

"Order kar le? Jyada kar lenge to brunch ho jayega. Anyways feeling too tired to do anything", Nain suggested streching her arms wide.

They actually ordered bunch of stuff discussing whatever they felt like eating.

Naina was controlling her diet before marriage from so long that it felt like a party to her.

Finally once both of them are done eating as much as they can, they are fixing the leftovers.

"Sorry Naina"

"Kyu?"

"Kal I was late. I know I could have excused myself par ut was something crucial and you know jab bat national security ki hoti hai to..."

"To tab aapko kuch aur yad nahi rahta. Pata hai mujhe ki aapka pahla pyar army hai", Naina replied while putting the leftover pasta in fridge.

Rajveer embraced her from behind kissing her head.

"You are a blessing for me Naina. I wish I could do something for you which would make you understand how much you mean to me", Rajveer said.

Naina turned to face him, "do you really mean it?"

"Of course. Kyu tumhe shaq hai?", Rajveer replied looking in her eyes.

"Then promise me ki aapki army ke bad I will be your first and foremost priority", Naina asked.

"Tum army ke bad nai ati Naina. You are equally important as my duty. Dil aur dhadkan me se koi ek jyada important thodi hota hai", Rajveer replied with such genuineness that Naina couldn't help but smile.

"Chalo, ab se jab bhi mai chuttiyon me tumhare pass ayunga na, to mera sara waqt tumhara. Tum jab jo kahogi mai vo karunga", Rajveer said making his grip tight on her waist.

"Sacchi", Naina asked with shining eyes.

"Muchi", Rajveer replied while pulling her in for a kiss.

A sudden phone ring brought Rajveer out of his reverie. Their ride has reached.

Finally they are ready to go back home and in Rajveer's case "sasural".

After all he did promised Naina all his time in the holidays!

/* so with this the memories chapter will close. I might add few more chapters in this story.

Comments and votes are compulsory. Let me know ki how you are liking lazy lamhe.

Happy Sunday friends!!!

*/