Memories !! (Part 2)

"Bheegi bheegi raaton mein
Meethi meethi baaton mein
Aisi barsaton mein
Kaisa lagta hain?"

Rajveer was singing by the window and Naina is looking at him.

"Aap gaate bhi hai?", she asked when he stopped. He looked to see her who is standing besides him.

He raised his eye brows amusingly, "aise kah rahi ho jaise pahle nahin suna tumne"

She pouted, "kab ..."

Rajveer gave an unbelievable look to her, "acha kab? Tumhe yad bhi nahin ab. KMA me Independence Day par gaya to tha maine"

Naina smacked her head, "are Han....oouch". Her heavy jewellery got entangled with her dress.

Rajveer freed her gently by making her sit on a sofa besides window. He slowly started to remove her bangles. His occasional touches felt ticklish to her which made her conscious.

Rajveer concentrating on bangles asked, "vaise ab tak tumne jawab nai dia"

Naina blushed and her cheeks became pink. Rajveer felt this color is adorning her face much better then the jewellery.

Her breathing hitched as his hands moved to remove her nath.

"Bolo....", Rajveer asked while getting rid of her endless pins.

"Kuch nahin bolna mujhe", she spoke finally in a flushed manner.

He moved his hands to her back to remove her pins there, "ok. Fir hum nai karenge"

She looked up in shock and he chuckled mentally.

"Matlab...hum abhi nahin karenge?", Naina asked.

"Nahin matlab jab tak tum jawab nahin deti hum nahin karenge...na abhi aur na bad me", Rajveer replied earnestly.

"Kabhi bhi nai...", Naina asked with round eyes.

He tried to match her eye expression and replied, "ye to tum par depend karta hai na"

Her eyes rounded more in realisation and blush deepens. Naina covered her face with her hands.

He is playing with her payal now. She moved her legs due to the sensations his touch is making.

"Kya jawab dena zaruri hai", she said with a coarse voice.

He unlocked the latch of Payal at that second only making her hear beats go erratic.

"Han. Bilkul zaruri hai....agar tum na kahogi to hum nai karenge"

"Nahin karenge ....par matlab fir aapko bhi nai karna"

"Mera jawab tab matter kaise karega"

"Aur agar maine han kahan to"

"To fir..."