Introvert-(Bonus One-Shot)

"Tut Tut Tut"When my alarm sounded i immediately turned it off and sat on my bed dahil lutang pako.

After kong tumitig sa kawalan humikab nako at naginat nang katawan then bumangon na agad papunta sa cr.

Hi my name's Abby Trinidad... A senior student at MNL university and a master in arts and music.

I mostly come to the arts classroom after class to practice my painting skills and you know... Its really quiet and theres no students there.

And to be exact i dont like talking to much and getting to close to a person... They call it "Introvert" or something.

After washing my face i took the towel from near the bath tub and used it to dry my face.

Time check... Its 5:32 AM... The sun hasn't rise yet and its still cold and dark outside.

I went straight to the kitchen to get food that i can just microwave cause i need to go in school early.

I just put a grilled cheese sandwhich in the microwave and prepared my school uniform and bag before taking a bath.

After arranging my stuff i went to the kitchen to get my sandwhich then took a bite immediately... Oh unahan ko na kayo ha... Alam ko hindi toh maganda kainin sa umaga pero this is my only option-_-.

I took my bath towel and got inside the bath tub... This is gonna be cold.

When i put my right foot in the tub i immediately removed it cause the water is cold.

So i have no other choice... I took a deep breath and went to the tub as fast as i can so its not that cold.

AFTER A FEW HOURS
Im already outside the gate waiting for the school bus... I wanted to commute to school today but baka malate ako sa unang klase namin.

When the bus stopped in front of our gate i opened the door and went inside.

I sitted at the very back para wala ako katabi and para marinig ko yung pinapatugtog ko.

Well just another normal day in this miserable life of mine.

I just leaned my head in the bus window to enjoy the morning view outside.

When my music stopped i suddenly heard my name from the students infront of me.

"They said that girl was always bullied back then"

"Well who cares? She deserves it for not making friends"

Before i hear they're continuous conversation i played music again and focused on the window.

While im just listening to music the school bus honked so all of us left the bus and went to our first classes.

When i took step in my classroom a lot of students glared at me like they have bad intentions.

I just ignored them and went to my seat then placed my bag on the floor infront of me.

"Ok class i will be making a announcement"Maam said while slowly entering the room

"But before that i need a representative for the arts competition first"When she finished the sentence i raised my hand immediately

"I'll participate maam"I said and stood up... Like wala naman mangyayare masama diba? For grades lang naman

"Ok come with me miss abby"She said so i followed her outside the room

"Ano po yon maam?"I said while closing the room door