Chapter 8

{A/N} I'm making it a goal to write a chapter at least once a week. Wish me luck.

Also I won't update until I get at lease 42 votes. Reason is explained in the A/N at the end of the chapter.

Merida's POV

"I'm so sorry Punzie," Elsa puts her hand on Rapunzel's shoulder in attempt to comfort her. I just don't understand why Eugene would do that, it just seems so...cruel to play with another girl's feelings like that.

"I will not let this go unpunished," I declare to my best friend who's blowing her nose with Elsa's napkin. She wipes a tear from her right eye and looks up at me with her bloodshot eyes, "You're not?" she sniffles.

Elsa presses her lips in a tight line before speaking up, "No," she pauses for a moment to pull her glove, "We aren't."

"I'm not looking for revenge," she says shakily, "I just want to know why, maybe something came up."

"Don't be so easy on him," I snap, "he stood you up, even if something did come up he should have been big enough of a person to cancel and give a reasonable explanation!"

Punzie looks down at her feet, ashamed of what she said, I sigh and lift her chin up, "He doesn't deserve an explanation Rapunzel. Let alone you."

The bell rings and soon the busy hallway clears up. Rapunzel, Elsa and I go seperate ways and guess who I bump into. None other than Mr.Douche bag himself.

"Hey Merida," Eugene says apologetically, "Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

Ya, you remember my name but not the girl's who's head over heels about you.

I suddenly have this reflex and stomp of his foot.

"Gah!" he yelps, pulling him foot away, "What was that for."

"Next time think before making plans!" I warn him. He cocks his eyebrow in confusion,"What are you on about? I never made any plans."

"Nice try Eugene, I know that you are very aware of Rapunzel's feelings for you! How dare you play with her emotions like that!" I yell and slap him, "I'd just like to let you know that she was very excited when you sent her that text. Imagine how heartbroken she must feel!"

"I never sent a text! In fact, I don't even recall getting Rach-, I mean Rapunzel's number!" he defends his position.

"Well then who did?!" I ask angrily.

"I. Don't. Know."

This is going to be harder than I thought.

Jack's POV

Come on Jack, you can do this.

I walk up to Elsa's locker and take out a small note.

Just slide the note into her locker.

My cheeks are burning but I can't tell if its from the fear of ruining a perfectly good friendship are because of my feelings for her. I always got the impression that she always saw me as a player, and nothing more than a friend. I long that I'm wrong though. I slip the note into her locker. Now I just have to wait for a response.

I scurry to class before I get detention, it's just when I sit down that I realise that this is going to be a long fourty minutes.

Elsa's POV

"So then Hans gives me this really cute necklace and calls me pretty," Anna gushes about Hans as I put in my locker combination code. I'll admit, it made me really uncomfortable how much time Anna was spending with that guy but he really did seem to make her happy.