Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you died? If anyone would even miss you? I did. Many times actually. I doubt anyone would miss me though. I stay all day in my room shutting the world out. I'm afraid of hurting people with my ice powers. Yes I have snow and ice powers. I have a really hard time trying to control it, in fact most of the time I wear gloves to conceal it. Then just when I thought my life wasn't going to get worse than it already is my parents decided to send me and my sister, Anna, to Burgress High. A boarding school.

Anna and I used to be very close when we were little but one day when we were playing I accidently struck her with my ice magic. Anna was healed but ever since then I was afraid of leaving my room and forced myself to conceal my powers. Even though these gloves do a pretty good job at concealing my powers I still try to avoid Anna.

I tried to explain to my parents that I might hurt somebody but they insisted that now that I was turning 18 soon that I should open myself to the world again and should rebuild my relationship with my sister. Anna and I talk sometimes but it feels like I have nothing in common with her anymore. It's like I'm talking to a stranger.

It was too late to convince them to not send me because today was the day I was going to take a plane to Burgress for my first day of school. I wake up lazily from bed. I yawn as I go to the mirror to get rid of my bed head.

I stare into my reflection. My eyes are blue and my lips and pink. I let my brush run through my platinum blonde hair, brushing out the knots.

After I'm done brushing my hair I walk over to my wardrobe and start scanning it for a good outfit to wear. I choose to where a light blue T-shirt and some denim shorts with some light blue flats. I quickly slip on my clothes and take out my make-up kit. I use my favourite purple eye shadow and pink lipstick.

I then hear a knock.

"Come in!" I call. My mother walks in the room and smiles at me.

"Oh look at you," she says with joy, "My little baby is all grown up."

"Mom." I roll my eyes as she sits me down on a chair and starts french braiding my hair.

"Aren't you excited?" she asked.

"No," I sigh, "One wrong move and everyone will know."

"Stop worrying," she says, "You'll be fine. Just remember, conceal, don't feel."

"Don't let them know," I finish.

"Good." she approves as she finally finishes my hair.

"Now come downstairs for breakfast. You don't want to have to feed yourself of airplane food,"

I laugh and nod. I glance one more time at myself in the mirror and slip on my pair of white concealing gloves. I scurry downstairs to the dinner table. I sit down beside Anna who looks way more excited about this boarding school than I am. Mom gives us our waffles.

"Yum." Anna says, taking a bite.

"You must be excited." I sigh.

"Yup!" she nods. We didn't talk much afterwards. We just finished our breakfast and went upstairs to get our suitcases. Mom and dad drive us to the airport. During the car ride I look out the window as my parents keep going on about how much they'll miss us. Anna nudges me, making me glance at her.

"Isn't this great?!" she says happily, "We're finally going to a real school"

It's true. Up until now we were home schooled because our parents believed that I was too dangerous to be around so many people. Anna deserves this more than I do though. She deserves a life.

"Ya." I sigh, still staring out the window. The car comes to a stop and Anna and I step out of the car. Our parents walk us into the airport. We walk up to the line for the Burgress flight. Dad smiles as mom is about to cry.

"We really are going to miss you." Mom says as we start hugging our parents goodbye.

"Have fun girls." Dad says. I never saw my parents act like this. It felt all so new to me. We wave and say goodbye one last time as we hand over our tickets.

Merida's POV

"Throw me the ball!" I yell as Jack and I are playing in the court yard.

"Don't kill yourself!" Rapunzel calls.

"Ya." Hiccup agrees.

Hiccup, Jack and I have been friends since kindergarten. Punzie only came to Burgress High last year though after her parents go bankrupt and she became unable to attend her fancy private school. Even though she is the newest we still love her. After all she is my bestie. Although I still don't love her as much as Hiccup. Shut up Merida. It's just another old school crush. Snap out of it.

"I'm sick of this game. Wanna go get some smoothie?" he asks.

"Sounds good." Hiccup says, putting his phone away and fixing his glasses. Punzie fixes up her golden pony tail and straightens her baby pink, knee length dress. We walk to the smoothie shop and order. We sit down at a window seat and start talking.

"I can't believe school is starting again tomorrow," Jack sighs, " I feel like the summer break should be longer."

"I know," Hiccup nods, "But maybe there will be some new students."

Punzie sips her drink, "My cousins are coming to this school."

"That's awesome Punzie!" I chear, "What are there names? Tell us about them!"

"Elsa and Anna." she says, "They're from Arendelle. Up until now they were home schooled."

"Continue?," Jack says.

"I've met Anna before. She's really awesome but I don't know much about Elsa. I've seen her once or twice but she usually stays in her room." Punzie shrugs.

"Maybe she's a gamer. I might have a new buddy. Chick gamers are hot." Hiccup eyes beam.

I hope she's not.

"Highly doubt it." Jack rolls his eyes.

"Shut up you jock!" Hiccup says, getting annoyed.

Rapunzel's POV

I watch Hiccup and Jack argue about my cousin Elsa. I sigh and keep on drinking my strawberry smoothie. Suddenly my mind drifts to my home back in Corona. All my private school friends. I sigh. I was always a great student. I got straight A's in every subject. My favorite is art. I want to become an artist when I'm older but my parents don't approve.

You see, I was born with magical, healing hair. Because of this my parents want me to become a doctor to heal the sick but the only thing is that I don't. I know it sounds selfish to waste my gift but it's true. I'm not allowed to cut my hair because then it will lose its healing powers.

"Punzie are you there?" Merida snaps me out of my train of thought.

"Yeah." I sigh.

Yeah.

{A/N} I hope you Cookies liked the first chapter of Highschool Days. If you guys aren't familer with me and this is the first book that you read from me, well I'm Liz. I call my followers Cookies. If you are a Cookie you are a part of the Cookie tribe! :D Please comment what you think so far and vote! Bye! :D