Chapter 6

Rapunzel's POV

Me: Who are you?

I stare at my phone. Only 4 people have my phone number, Elsa, Jack, Merida and Hiccup. I anxiously wait for a reply.

Anonymous: Eugene.

I gave a sigh of relief.

Me: Sure, I'll meet you tomorrow after school. :)

I click send excitedly. I couldn't wait to tell the others.

"Who was that?" Elsa asks, twirling a strand of her platimun blonde hair around her finger.

"Eugene. He wants us to meet up at that smoothie place tomorrow." I squeel.

"Really?" Jack asks in disbelief.

"Well I think so, the number is unknown," I giggle a bit.

"Are you insane?" Elsa shouts, "Haven't your parents taught you not to meet up with strangers?"

"Eugene isn't a stranger," I argue.

"If that's even his real name," she rolls her eyes.

"It is!" I insist.

"Look, all I'm saying is that maybe trusting a text sent from an anonymous person isn't the safest idea. What if its not even Eugene. For all you know it could be a creepy stalker."

"Your over thinking this Elsa," I laugh.

"Maybe I should leave now, who knows what Hiccup is doing in the dorm right now," Jack says, heading towards the door.

"Bye!" Elsa waves, I nod in approval as he leaves. I catch a glimpse at Elsa who has the cheesiest smile on right now.

"I know you have a crush on him," I say quietly.

"What?" she quickly turns her head at me.

"Never mind, " I shrug of the subject, "Night roomie."

"Good night."

And with that the light turn off.

Anna's POV

It's 10:00 pm and I'm still at the party. At this time I'd usually be finishing off my homework but if I ever want to build up my social status to impress Hans I'll have to sacrifice my study time every now and then. Just then Hans walks right up to me through the crowd.

"Hey there doll face," I says, handing me a drink. I blush a little as he continues talking to me, "Like the little party that I put together."

"Ya, I'm sure that this is the party of the year!" I compliment him awkwardly, "I mean, I think so, I never really went to this sort of party," I reveal my awkward side really quickly. Hans rubs the back of his neck. Great, I just ruined the moment.

"You know, I got you a little something," he says. He reaches into his pocket and takes out a beautiful, diamond encrusted necklace and places it on the palm of my hand. I put my other hand on my mouth in shock.

"Hans," I gasp, "This...is beautiful!" I exlaim and I hug him tightly.

"I'm glad you like it," he says. My good God I think I might have just fallen in love this this boy.

Hiccup's POV

10:30 pm, Merida and I are still playing video games. I didn't even know she liked this sort of stuff. Its usually just me and Jack.

"I gotta say, for a noob your pretty good," I tell Merida who is right beside me.

"Thanks," she laughs. She blows a strand of her hair out of her face and continues to press the buttons of the controller. Just then the words GAME OVER flashed on the screen in bold letters. I throw the controller of the ground in rage.

"Calm down, its just a game, " she says, putting her gentle hand on my shoulder.

"I guess your right," I didn't even bother to argue with her. She puts her controller down and stands up.

"So want to play another round?" I ask.

"Nah," she walks up to Jack's trophy collection. I follow her.

"Did Jack win all these?" she crosses her arms and gazes at them.

"Ya,"I sigh. I've always been a little jealous of his collection, it always wins him the girl.

"Pfft, show off," she rolls her eyes and walks away from the shelf. Merida has got to be the first girl who has done that,

"Merida," I call her name. She looks up to me.

"Youv'e been acting very strange lately and I'd just like to know why," I rub my neck nervously. I expected her to give me an answer but instead she just walked up to me and slapped me.

"What is the matter with you?!" she screams, "What?! Now you think I'm keeping secrets from you?!"

She walks out the door and slams in shut. Real smooth Hiccup.

{A/N} Hey Cookies! Sorry for the short chapter, I really wanted to update. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Credit to the artist for the art. :)