Chapter 7

{A/N} I'll be putting in some Jelsa moments in this chapter since there weren't many in the last two. ;)

Rapunzel's POV

This morning I couldn't control my giddiness. Just the thought that Eugene might like me and might even leave Mavis for me made me over the moon! Elsa had to drag me out of the dorm, I refused to go to school! I wanted to spend the day getting ready. But then Elsa reminded me that if I don't show up at school today he might think that I'm not coming, and I can't let that happen! So now I'm in my art class, staring at the clock, waiting for school to be over, which is weird since I usually art class seems to fly by so quickly, but today every class seems to just drag on by. The bell finally rings and I jump out of my seat and leave for the vending machine, One class down, eight more to go.

"Her Punzie!" Merida and Elsa greet me as I leave the classroom.

"Hey guys!" I chirp, "Never in my life has school seemed so long," I sigh as I head to my locker to put my books away.

"I don't think you should get your hopes up," Elsa says sweetly, "What if its not Eugene after all."

"Why would somebody lie about being Eugene?" I laugh.

"So they can hurt you," Merida says coldly.

"That's crazy talk...r-right Elsa?" I ask, hoping for her to back me up as we head towards the vending machine. Hiccup and Jack are already in the cue.

"Hey guys!" Merida waves at them.

"Hey Merida, Punzie, Elsa..." Jack replies, there was a slight pause after he said Elsa, The guy in front of us gets his snack and leaves, Jack walks up and inserts the coin into the vending machine and orders a packet of Cheese Puffs. Merida and Hiccup order a soda and I get a protein bar.

"Don't you want to order anything?" Hiccup asks Elsa.

"No thanks, I bought some crisps along the way to school today," she smiles as she takes out the packet out of her bag and opens it.

Jack's POV

The girls leave to get their books for their next class. Elsa also said that she has to find Anna. Hiccup and I stay at next to the vending machine and talk.

"Merida got mad at me last night," Hiccup sighs, I sip my soda and reply, "Why's that?"

"I don't know, but I seem to mess up at everything," he tells me. I hated seeing him like this, he was my best friend after all.

"Maybe you brought something up that made her feel sensitive," I suggested.

"I don't know, I just hope that we're cool now," he sighs again, he then looks back up at me and smirks.

"What?!" I ask.

"So what's going on with Elsa?" he asks me mischievously. I almost choke on a cheese puff.

"There's nothing going on between me and Elsa!" I almost yell, I tried my best to keep my cool. The bell rings, signaling us to go to class. I throw the empty bag in the bin that was next to me. Hiccup does the same.

"We have woodwork next." I say, looking at the time on my watch.

"Cool, lets go." he replies smoothly.

The music and the woodwork classrooms were right beside each other so I was able to get a quick glimpse of Elsa entering the class. Her french braid flies in the air slightly and she was in so gracefully. I wanted to say something, to at least greet her but our teacher through the door before I could and I was forced to walk in and take my seat.