Chapter 4

Dedicated to TheCookieLover101. She is a really loyal Cookie and she's really awesome. Thanks for being there for me.

Important Note: Yikes! I wrote the wrong age in the first chapter! Elsa is turning 18 not 17. Oops. The Big Five are all Seniors. Anna is a Freshman. Sorry.

Rapunzel's POV

You can do it Punzie. I know you can.

Today I will confess my feelings to Eugene. I can't keep hiding it from him. Elsa and Merida are very supportive about my desicion. I actually feel excited. Scared but excited.

"It's great that you are finally telling him about your crush." Merida says as all three of us walk to school. Anna decided to walk with her room mate.

"Ya." Elsa agrees.

"I know. I can't wait." I smile to myself.

"I know right! You have been drooling over him since you arrived to this school!" Merida adds.

"She has?" Elsa snickers. Merida nods, both giggling.

"Shut up!" I groan, rolling my eyes. Okay, maybe what Merida said was sorta true but I don't drool! Ever.

"Oh loosen up Punzie." Elsa rolls her eyes at me.

"Look who's talking." I snap in a cold tone. I didn't even know I was capable of doing that. Elsa bites her lip.

"Sorry." I sigh, "I just don't feel comfortable when people laugh at my cr-," I cleared my throut before saying the word, "Crush."

"I completely understand." Elsa nods. We make it at the entrance of the school. We all walk in the building, entering the crowded hallway. Just then I hear a shout. I quickly spot the familier white and brown haired heads through the crowd.

Jack and Hiccup finally get to us.

"What's up?" Jack smirks.

"Rapunzel is finally confessing to Eugene." Merida explains, avoiding eye contact with Hiccup.

"I knew it!" Hiccup cheered.

"Hiccup said that he had a feeling that someone would confess today." Jack rolls his eyes.

"So he just happened to have a feeling?" Elsa laughed.

"Ya." Jack confirms. Soon they are both laughing. I then see Eugene from the distance beside his locker.

"Wish me luck." I sigh. My friends cheer for me as I head up to Eugene. I feel my heart beat fast and I can hear the thumping in my ears. The adrenaline builds up as I approach him. I start feeling giggly as the butterflies start flying around my stomach. I get a bit closer when I see a familier pale girl with black, short hair kiss him.

I stop walking. Embarressment is all I feel. I swallow hard as their lips seperate and Eugene notices me. I can forget about us being a thing now.

"Oh hey Rachel!" Eugene waves at me, signaling me to come over to him. I walk up to him at his girlfriend, Mavis.

"It's Rapunzel. It was always Rapunzel." I say coldly. Oh by the way Eugene, thanks for making me feel like a complete fool. Douchebag.

I probably shouldn't say that.

"So." I say awkwardly, "Is this your g-girlfriend?"

"Ya. Her name is Mavis." he says proudly.

"Pretty name." I try to compliment Mavis. There was a slight tone of sadness in my voice though. I could tell by the way Eugene's shoulders tensed a bit.