Chapter 11

Merida's POV

{A/N} No goal this time! :D I won't be putting anymore goals as long as you still vote. :)

"If you could all have my attention, from today until the end of the week all the students will be able to nominate themselves as well as other students for Winter Prince and Princess for the upcoming school dance. Thank you for listening."

Ugh, school dances. I don't get what's so special about them. If it weren't for Hiccup I wouldn't be going and as for this 'Dance Princess' crap, I really couldn't care less. It's always the two most snobby, rich kids who win. There is absolutely no point in even bothering to sign up.

Rapunzel squeals and nudges me, "Ooh! Can you believe it? I'm so excited! I really hope that I get nominated this year!"

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "What's the point? So much fuss over a stupid crown. Besides, we all know who's going to win."

Alice Wonderland won almost every year. Not only is she one of the most popular girl in school, but she's also one of the richest. Her father is the owner of a huge company is Europe. Every time she wins some sort of school election she throws a huge party to celebrate, and everyone is invited.

"Hey," Punzie reminds me, "A girl can dream."

Just then everyone's favourite platinum blonde haired girl walks in.

Rapunzel immediately runs up to her, "OMG ELSA! DID YOU HEAR THE ANNOUNCEMENT! ARE YOU ENTERING? I AM!"

Elsa blinks as Rapunzel catches her breathe.

"Actually, I'm not going," she shrugs.

Punzie gasps, "Why not?!"

"I guess that I'm just not into that sort of stuff, besides, I don't even have a date."

"I thought Jack asked you...?" I comment questioningly putting an astounded (and a little horrified) expression on Elsa's face.

She places her hand on her chest, "Jack was going to ask me?"

Oh no, I guess he never asked her! Rapunzel was going to reply until the bell started ringing.

"Music, come on Elsa!"

~~~

Elsa's POV

"As you all can probably remember, last week I assigned you all to write your own, personal song," Mrs.Aurora notes, placing her neat pile of sheets on her desk. She smiles, looks over at me and clasps her hands together, "So with that, lets hear them"

Minutes pass and various songs continue to be played. Some of them sound extremely personal while others are just generic pop songs with no actual meanings behind them. I lost count on the amount of times the word 'baby' has been said.

The melodic teacher looks at the role and finally calls out my name.

"Elsa!" she announces at looks up at me, "It's your turn."

I nervously walk forward and up to the front of the classroom and once again the familiar feeling of fear hits me once more as I'm about to perform my song.

"Are you going to play an instrument too?"

"Em, yes," I nod politely as she gestures towards the piano.

I take a seat and begin to brush my fingers over the keys lightly. I take a deep breath and begin playing.

"The snow glows white on the mountain tonight,