Chapter Two

I do not own "The Lost Boys". I only own Nyx and Isadora.

Bold Italic: "Telepathy"

Italic: "Sign Language"

Waking before the sun set completely, Izzy and Nyx made their way up from the cavern below their home. One of the other benefits of moving to Santa Carla is all the sunken properties from past earthquakes. Their home rests on the side of a mountain, built in the early 1900's and has survived the last few major earthquakes. The house was quite big for just the two of them. Three stories above ground with five bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and of course living spaces. A basement for storage and laundry. Then further down was the hidden cavern where they hid their precious cargo. They spared no expense on the security system, complete with an alarm and heavy, metal window shutters and fireproof doors. As well as warding on all entryways. A mother-in-law suite with two bedrooms above the garage.

The cavern entrance is hidden inside the study by way of a pull switch attached to a book. One of the walls in the cavern had a newly crafted mural detailing their family tree as far back as the Early Dynastic Period(Egyptian). Whenever they move somewhere new Nyx would craft the mural all over again. The cavern stretched pretty far into the mountain, crudely carved out walls. A natural spring of fresh water on the right side, the water trickles down the wall and fills in. A space on the other side where two canopy beds were set up for the sisters when they wanted to rest away from the world. A second, hidden door behind the beds for blood storage. And finally in a separate locked chamber at the end of the room, were two marble thrones, and sat upon those thrones were their creators King Enkil and Queen Akasha. It was due to their creators that they moved so often, every few decades or so. This last move was sooner than normal, but the de Romanus sisters will not fail their king and queen. Their father Marius was brutally murdered then torn apart over two hundred years ago, leaving the sisters to care for and protect their creators.

Nyx and Izzy entered the kitchen to make breakfast. While eating Nyx went over their plans for the night. "So, I say we return the movies then walk around the boardwalk. Learn the place some more."

Izzy put her empty plate in the sink then turned to her sister, "That sounds good. I just don't want to be picked on again."

Nyx stood up and joined her sister at the sink, "If those guys start something again, I will not hesitate to break a few bones." Chuckling darkly.

They each went to their separate bedrooms to get ready. Nyx's outfit for the night screamed 'biker bad-ass bitch'. Pulling a tank top printed to look like a skeletal torso, skin-tight faded black jeans, metal-tipped biker boots, and her leather jacket. Never one to wear too much makeup, Nyx applied a dark grey eyeshadow creating a smokey eye look with Egyptian-style eyeliner. Putting her hair up in a messy bun, using a pencil of all things, to hold it in place with a few strays falling around her face. Double-checking her rings were in place, a beautiful gold ring with an oval cut Ruby on her right middle finger. Then her de Romanus family crest ring on her right pinky.

Izzy has a different style. She's more feminine with her fashion. Going for dark grey leggings, a white camisole top, a long, oversized pink jumper over the top. Dark grey converse completed the outfit. For her makeup, dark pink smudge eyeshadow, some mascara, and neutral lip gloss. Her hair put half up-half down with some curls framing her face. A pink choker with a dangling gold heart covering her scar that stretched across her throat. Izzy wore two rings on her right hand as well, a gold ring with Blue Calcite stone on her right pointer finger, then the de Romanus family crest ring on her right pinky.

"Izzy, are you ready?" Nyx called from downstairs. She could hear her sister's footsteps, intentionally stomping.

LB...........LB...........LB...........LB...........LB