41| Orphic Trial

❝we were always orphic ❞

we were always orphic

Waking up from her sleeping wasn't a hard thing for y/n to do, but today it was. It was afternoon by now, she didn't know how she fell asleep especially after just waking up. but she was sure that the crying from last time made her this exhausted.

The thing that she knows right now, is that she has to make a call and that's why she won't be staying any longer there.

The black-haired girl let out a heavy breath the second she stepped into her apartment, after a long time from being out of the town.

And of course, she went disguised to her apartment building, wearing a black hoodie in order to hide her identity.

Knowing the police are following her traces along with anything relating with Jungkook, the one and only criminal whom they think that he was the main reason y/n disappeared.

Turning the TV on, was just for the breaking news to pop out. The news of catching the runaway criminal after the long searches.

"Ink has turned himself admitting that he kidnapped his therapist "

"the criminal admitted all his actions towards the humanity"

After reading those headlines retorted by the reporters, she couldn't take it anymore. Falling on her knees and not even bothering to pick herself back up. She didn't even have the strength to back up.

She took in some deep breaths, hating the fact that it hurts so much. It's that emotional pain that's destroying her. It's draining. She's so tired all the time, with no energy and any will to do anything. She just wants to curl into a ball and wait for sleep to come up and leave the sadness away.

She fell in too deep. Now she understands why people are so afraid of love. It's stronger than any drug in the world, but heartbreak will leave you so empty, so broken. But she needs to do something and she needed to do it fast.

And first, she needs to make her presence known.

A police car comes screeching down the hill, a knight in his white charger, black tires squealing on the grey as the officer's skids to block the street.

The officers didn't wait a minute before putting the cuffs around Y/n's wrists who's winced in pain at the act.

"I told you before that you're not gonna make it, didn't I ?" The raspy voice, making y/n flinch at it before she turned her face towards him.

Y/n scoffed when meeting the eyes of yoongi," I still remember as it if it was yesterday "

Yoongi watched y/n in amusement as she spoke "I see, you turned yourself in for that little shit, what a brave woman! "

"A brave woman whom she can give sacrifices for the one she loves" y/n replied with a right pushed up giving him a little smirk while giving him a disgusting look.