18- Orphic Fear

"horror"

Traveling his hand from her chest to her neck. His fingers wrapped tightly around her small neck.

She couldn't breathe, it felt as if someone was choking her. Her heart was racing and all she wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save her. But no one would no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her.

Is he going to kill me? Like those victims? 

The thoughts are accelerating inside her head. She wants them to slow so she can breathe but they won't. Her breaths come in gasps and she feels like she will blackout. Her heart is hammering inside her chest as it belongs to a rabbit running for its skin. 

The blackness had come slowly, stealing her ability to navigate the woodland paths. Was it summertime it would have been a quicker transition with leaves to block the gentler evening rays? 

"Look what you did " 

"I didn't " 

"Look at your hands' Idiot " 

"N-no, it can't be

Y/n woke up in an unfamiliar room.

She lays there quietly, keeping her eyes closed, matching her breaths to the beeping of the machines that surrounded the bed, the only indications of her heartbeat, my existence. 

Her legs were numb. Curiosity slowly pried open her eyes. She immediately knew it was locked, this was to keep her in here, not them out. I slid my eyes sideways, to find Jimin sitting giving his back to her y/n. 

He was watching the monitors that relate Jungkook's cell. 

"Are you okay? " Jimin asked, looking gently down at y/n who was trying sit up.

"I'm fine, don't worry" 

"Why you didn't use the device that I gave you, you have to be glad that we came at the right time. We had found you fainting in his cell, while he was sitting in the corner of the cell" Jimin explained to him.

"I'm fine. Now, don't worry and thanks for saving me" y/n mumbled whilst pushing her hair back from her face, sighing.

It was a stressful day.

Suddenly, the beeping sounds in the monitor's room were alarming.

"Ooh shit " Jimin hissed as he passed his hand through his hair, feeling anxious. 

"What's happening ? " y/n asked, pulling Jimin from his thoughts, passing his hand over his face. 

"It's Jungkook !" y/n cursed under her breath.

"What about him? '' she asked, panic began to rise in her throat.

"He's doing it again " 

"What do you mean? " 

"Areum she's there with him," he said, pushing himself back, to let her see the monitors of the CCTV. 

The adrenalin flew over her veins like a carp through the river, but she couldn't move a single muscle, not even to scream. The absolute horror completely paralyzed her, and the more he thought about running away, or simply moving a bit, the more she felt discouraged and utterly terrified.

She didn't remember being that scared in her life. And that was just the beginning. That idea only made it worse. If that was even possible.

"I will shot him 200 volts from here, I hope it will stop him " As the words leaving his mouth, y/n was on alert. More shots meant more pain, she was afraid his body will not manage the shots.

And with that, it leaves her one solution. At least it had less damage.

"Jimin, prepare the injection " y/n instructed Jimin.

...

On the other hand, Jungkook gently took Areum's hands and moved them aside, parting.

Persuading kissing her neck. He knew her sweet spot. So that every time if she tries to misbehave, he got her.

And he wasn't wrong. Her chest raised right after he kissed the right spot.

She couldn't do anything but listen to his commands. She was bewailed.

But wasn't she the one who came to him, in the first place? She wanted him so bad after she saw what happened between y/n and Jungkook. She didn't want to lose this chance to come to him, he was too attractive to make her push her desires away.

Her screams didn't attract him. But, her curved body made a good impression on him as he loved roaming his fingers around.

"Don't try to stop me " 

She nodded with pleasure, her every organ shaking badly from the inside wanting to be touched.

"C'mon. Now let me have some fun. Baby." Areum whispered near his face, as she nibbled his nose.

Making contact with her lips again, he lifted her slightly and unhooked the bra from behind.

Between the kiss, tears made their way out from her eyes. And her mind shut down.

She already knew what was going to happen. She didn't make a move and let him do whatever he was willing to do.

He threw her bra and her panties somewhere on the floor, and licked his lips, flashing a smirk afterward.

She was thinking so many things being undelightful. Her fate. Her fate destroyed her. Disowned her from every angle. She was feeling too broke at the current situation.

.