Hair Prank

Varian's POV

It has been a couple of months since Hugo, Yong, and Nuru have come to stay with me in old corona with me, and today, Hugo is coming with me to my job, which is being the royal engineer. While i was focusing on doing my job, i felt a pair of arms hug me from behind, i turned my head and looked at hugo, "hey handsome" i said as i looked back at my work, "who, me or the machine?" Hugo asked in a joking tone, i looked back at him with a -_- expression, he chuckled softly and whispered in my ear "Relax, im just kidding", i giggled softly, "So wanna take a short break and do something fun?" Hugo said, i looked at him, "what kind of fun?" I asked, "Prank fun" He answered, "what kind of prank and on who?" I asked, "i was thinking we put blonde hair dye in Eugene's Shampoo and conditioner" Hugo answered, i giggled a bit and nodded, he stopped hugging me, Grabbed my hand, and pulled me out of the room.

It took us a little bit to find Eugene's bathroom, but we eventually found it, "ok, you stand guard, ill insert the dye" hugo said, i nodded and Hugo went into the bathroom, i waited a couple minutes before he came out of the bathroom, "so how often does he shower?" Hugo asked, "i think like twice a day maybe, i do not keep track of when my friends shower" I answered, Hugo shrugged, and we both walked back to the lab i was working in, waitting for the result

~Time skip~

I was working on an invention when i heard a scream, but it wasnt like an in danger scream, it was a Someone ruined my hair scream, which means, the hair dye worked, i looked at hugo and he smirked, then walked over to me, and kissed me softly, When the kiss broke, I heard the door get slammed open, "Varian, Do you know who put blonde hair dye in my hair?" Eugene asked in a panicking tone, i looked at him and i couldn't help but laugh a bit before answering, "No, Sorry eugene but i think i can help put your hair back to normal", i walked over with Hair dye removal, "Use this next time you shower and it should help" i said, "Thanks Varian" Eugene said before walking out.

I looked over at Hugo and then started laughing again, he was laughing to, "That blonde hair looked amazing" Hugo said, "Should we do Red head next?" I asked, "lets wait a few days before we do red head" Hugo said, then he put his hands on my hips and kissed me softly, i kissed back, We were interrupted by the door being opened Loudly. We looked and saw it was lance

"Ok boys, who put the hair dye in Eugene's Shampoo and conditioner" Lance asked, "it was his idea" i said while pointing at hugo, "you showed me where the bathroom was" Hugo argued, "you put the hair dye in" I argued back, We both Stepped away from eachother and started arguing.

~Time skip~

Me and Hugo have been arguing for the past half hour, until i think he finally had enough, he walked over to me and pinned me to the wall, i blushed badly and lance had basically left like 20 minutes ago so we were alone. I softly kissed Hugo and he kissed me. When the kiss broke, "Soooo, Were doing red-head next week?" Hugo asked, i giggled and nodded.

Eugene is so gonna kill us