Chapter 6

By the lockers:

"So what were you going to tell me?" I asked Aiki and I linked arms with her.

"You know that my father works at the bank right?"

"Yeah, we've been friends for a long time now and I know that much," I replied.

"So we're moving because I'm father has been transferred to another branch in another country.

"Wait what? Ate you for real or are you just joking around?" I laughed nervously.

"I'm dead serious I was so sad I cried the first time I heard about it. I have been meaning to tell you since yesterday but I was waiting for the right time. Plus I also wanted to tell you in person."

"Wait that's too much my brain can't process anything right now. So does that mean I won't get to see you around anymore?" I asked.

"I guess so," she said with watered eyes.

"Oh my god I can't believe this. We have to have a farewell party at least," I said starting to get sentimental.

Who will I hang out with now. Aiki is a social butterfly and she makes new friends easily but I on the other hand, am the complete opposite of that.

"We should also invite Jeongwoo and Haruto as they could be your new possible friends once im gone," Aiki suggested and gave me a weak smile.

"Yeah we probably should."