Seven

such a funny thing for me to try to explain
how i'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
cause i know i don't understand

*****

I'm left by myself in the large mansion, looking for a bathroom in the maze of rooms and hallways

I'm left by myself in the large mansion, looking for a bathroom in the maze of rooms and hallways. After a few minutes of seeking I find an open door, leading into a bathroom away from all of the guests. I shut the door behind me and grip onto the sink and take a  few deep breathes, enjoying the quite of the room.

I scan the spacey bathroom and notice the widow on one of the walls. I peer out of it, look up noticing the bright stars, and try to point out constellations. I'm pulled quickly out of my thoughts when I here a knock at the door. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" The familiar voice of the guy I had just attempted to get away from. I wasn't surprised to say the least, living in a house like this all his life. He was probably used to getting what he wanted all the time.

My hand grasps around the door and I open up to be met with him yet again. "Oh hey you again." He laughs lightly. "Sorry do you need something, Jeremy?" His face scrunches up at my cold tone. "It's Grayson actually. I was just seeing if anyone was in here." I couldn't help but notice how one of his hands where clenched up in a fist, while the other was open.

Was he seriously about to drug me?

"Yeah well I'm in here. So if you don't mind." I raise my eye brows and gesture my hands for him to leave. He takes a step towards me, "You know. I don't really appreciate your tone." Stepping forward yet again, his clenched hand unfolds and I see a small towel most likely doused in drugs.

"Fuck off Jeremy." I scoff at his pathetic attempts to intimidate me, almost trying not to laugh at how I was almost taller than him. Quickly he lunges at me with the towel raised in his hand, I take the opportunity to dig my heal into his foot which earned a loud groan from him. I reach forwards and ball my hands in his suit jacket and throw him into the wall behind me.

"You bitch!" He yells as I run out of the bathroom closing the door behind me to spare more time. I hid behind a large pillar, soon enough I hear loud footsteps looking for where I had gone. I listen as they get closer, and wait till he's extremely close to me.

Swiftly I pull the gun out of my garter and raise it right as his face comes into view. "Put it down." I say sternly referring to the towel doused in drugs still in his hands. He drops it quickly and I reach for his mask and yank it off to get a better look at his face, while still keeping my gun up. His bare face doesn't look familiar, but I still wanted to make sure that he wasn't someone trying to track me down.

I demand him to show me to a room that I could "talk to him in" he pointed to the door a few feet in front of us. For someone who had a gun pointed to his head, he was still very stubborn. Which lead me to jam my heel down into his foot yet again, earning a string of curses and loud groans.