17.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

AFTER JINWOO COMFORTED the younger male, the two fell in utter silence

AFTER JINWOO COMFORTED the younger male, the two fell in utter silence. With Jihyun leaning on the tree behind him, his red eyes looking puffy--- as a result of him crying earlier. "You okay now?" Upon hearing these words, Jihyun chuckled.

"Yeah. . . Thank you, Jinwoo-ah."

"Shouldn't you be calling me hyung at this point?" The older male questioned towards Jihyun, which automatically made the red eyed male let out a soft smile, "Should I start calling you that then?" Jinwoo averted away his eyes from the younger, "W-well if you want to."

With this the two stood there waiting for Han Song-I, enjoying the silence that enveloped the both of them--- one silently humming, while the other stood there eyeing the skies. If only life is this peaceful.

Then Jihyun wouldn't mind. But in reality, everything hadn't started yet.

"Jihyun-oppa, and Mister? What are you two doing here?"

Once Jihyun heard the voice of the teenage female, he immediately lifted up his right hand and waved, "Heyya Song-I! It has been a while hasn't it?" He greeted approaching the girl while grinning widely.

Seeing the figure of her best friend's older brother approaching, Song-I immediately froze, 'So Oppa and Mister are the ones teacher are pertaining to?!' The female internally shouted, before eyeing the man.

"I-i don't know what my teacher said to you Oppa, but I d-don't plan on returning to school." Song-I stated, turning away from the older while crossing her arms at the same time. Her cheeks blushing at the fact that Jihyun--- who used to be a model is in front of her closely.

She can see everything.

Song-I had always thought that Jieun's older brother is attractive, but she never thought that he's also very pretty. The way his red orbs glistened because of the lighting of the sun--- to the way his hair that is currently in a man bun, framed his face PERFECTLY.

"Eh- Is there something wrong Song-I? Your face is red." Jihyun pointed out, as he was about to reach out his hand towards the younger's forehead, only for the female to distance herself away from him. Which made him confused. "N-no need, Oppa. I-i'm fine." She stated, now trying to fan her face using her hands.

Upon seeing this exchange, Jinwoo let out a small smile before approaching the two also. "Say, you're an E-rank right?Normal attacks will not work, you'll need a weapon imbued with magic." The future Shadow Monarch says.

"If you end do end up purchasing a weapon, it'll wear out quickly and you are forced to purchase another one. It's not a profitable business. So do you plan on fighting with your bare fists?" Jihyun hummed at the words of the man before him before turning to look at Song-I, who's now all serious.