04.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

HIS TANTALIZING RED orbs stared at the D-rank monster in from of them in utter boredom, ever since he finished his first quest, Jihyun had been entering doors after doors that connects him to a place that makes him fight monsters

Just like Mitsuki said, the system that he got was very similar to what Sung Jinwoo had received from the Shadow Monarch, but at the same time--- is different.

Everyday, without fail, Jihyun will receive a quest that commands him to conquer all the monsters that resides inside the door that usually just appears in front of him without any word.

Failing on doing so; will make his body explode.

Scary isn't it?

Jihyun held his katana¹ firmly, pointing it to the monsters in front of him--- he's currently surrounded by a pack of white wolves, although their appearances looks the same as a normal one, their sizes are bigger.

Far bigger than an average one, at that.

The last time he checked he had already reached Level 30--- his stats were also higher now than back then, although, the journey of leveling up all by yourself is kinda scary.

How did Jinwoo stomached this? You only got yourself to rely on, no one is there to support your back whenever you feel shit--- because nobody other than you know the feeling of doing everything all alone.

Jihyun almost died when he was at Level 7, he accidentally entered the boss's room without knowing it--- the result? His right leg was supposed to be eaten, but he miraculously dodged at the right time.

Maybe lady luck was at his side back then? Nevertheless, he's thankful.

As one of the wolves came rushing to his direction, the black haired male merely stood there holding his weapon with a blank look--- upon seeing that they're getting closer and closer.

He smirked, one by one he slashed through their bodies cutting each and every single one of the D-rank monsters into two.

When only one member of the pack was left, Jihyun could only flash a warm looking smile at it, that emits a very dark energy, "Care to join your pack in hell?"

Asked the male, making the lone wolf quiver in fear--- "Why? Why are we forced to fight someone like you?!" The monster shouted in frustration, his eyes glaring daggers at the ravenette.

(It seems like it can understand and talk in human language, how strange.)

"Isn't it obvious? You guys are here to make me stronger." Jihyun answered before finally slicing the said wolf into two, without any ounce of hesitation.