20.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

THE VICINITY IS NOW SURROUNDED by black soldiers and black ice bears, as the army of ice elves bathe into an ocean of blue flames, Jihyun smiled at the monster leader before him--- “Didn't I tell you? This will be a smooth ride

THE VICINITY IS NOW SURROUNDED by black soldiers and black ice bears, as the army of ice elves bathe into an ocean of blue flames, Jihyun smiled at the monster leader before him--- “Didn't I tell you? This will be a smooth ride.” The younger uttered as he turned to look at the future Monarch.

“Go on Hyung, this one is your kill.” Jihyun stated as he patted Jinwoo's shoulder a couple of times before finally walking back to where Song-I and the others are, not after deactivating his skill after a few minutes of course, since he might accidentally kill the enemies instead of only weakening them.

Now near the currently scared highschool girl, “You okay?” The male asked, only for Song-I to shake her head signalling a no, seeing this the male heaved out a sigh before caressing her head softly messing with her hair, “You should just relax, Jinwoo will definitely win.”

“But isn't he an E-rank hunter, Oppa?”

“Even so, your Jinwoo-Oppa is strong right? You should believe more on his abilities.”

He commented before eyeing the fight before him, remembering his actions earlier--- Jihyun almost lost himself back there. The raven haired male shouldn't have went there and almost burned the enemies all at once. If he had done that, the story could've changed.

The male knows that his existence alone in this world can change some parts of the future, and if he does something that can change it--- it will definitely change in a way he wouldn't be able to comprehend. That is why he must be careful.

“It seems I'm not the only one after your head!” Shouted the leader of the hyakkis as he launched himself towards the black haired male who merely eyed him as if he was nothing, upon feeling the presence behind him Jinwoo shifted his gaze behind him, “Kim Chul. . . Just as I predicted.”

He murmured under his breath as he stared at the man that has Igris' long sword impaled through his stomach, the supposed A-rank hunter started puking out blood as he  continued to look at the back of the future Shadow Monarch.

“Sung Jinwoo you basta-” Kim Chul uttered to himself, his face became pale as blood continued to leak out of his wound--- “Since the beginning. . . You predicted this, damn it.” Those were the A-rank hunter's last words as he finally fell into an eternal slumber, those shining blue orbs forever engraved into his memory.

The boss of the dungeon merely let out a laugh at the sight before him, “How interesting! But nothing will change!” He exclaimed as he grinned dangerously at Jinwoo who could care less about what he thinks, “Arise.” The future Shadow Monarch uttered to himself as the shadow of Kim Chul came out of the corpse.

“Did he get bigger?” Jinwoo questioned to himself as he eyed the new shadow soldier before him. [ PLEASE CHOOSE A NAME FOR THE SOLDIER. ] Upon seeing these words, he immediately started thinking, “Kim Chul. . . No, since he's Chul, you're now Iron.”  With this the system gave the shadow soldier the name Jinwoo had chosen.