15.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"JIHYUN-SSI! WAIT, PLEASE!" Jihyun couldn't understand everything that is happening anymore

"JIHYUN-SSI! WAIT, PLEASE!" Jihyun couldn't understand everything that is happening anymore. As soon as he fainted earlier, he wasn't able to control his body anymore. Is he perhaps dreaming? Is this a dream? Then why, does it feel so real? Jinwoo ran towards the raven haired male that is currently walking away.

"Jihyun-ssi, please. . . Don't go." Jihyun gave the older a smile, before placing his forehead on top of the older while tightly holding his hands, "You worry too much. . . I'm not going anywhere, Jinwoo." With those words being uttered by his dream self, he woke up.

The man fluttered his eyes open, only to see three blurred people in front of him--- by the looks of it, two of them were children while the last one, is a man around his age, but is younger than him. He sat up, readying his weapon.

"Who are you people? Are you dungeon bosses perhaps?" Jihyun questioned as he pointed his sword towards the three other males in caution, "My King, we are your servants. You are the very reason why we're here." The oldest one of the three says while kneeling in front of him.

Jihyun raised a brow at the man, "What do you mean servants? I am no King, nor have any people that serves me." The raven haired male stated firmly before glaring at the three, "Stop lying, and tell me where you took me." The two white haired twins sighed at their supposed master, "We are your blades, your Highness."

With that being said, their bodies started glowing--- slowly transforming into the two daggers he had used for almost two centuries, Jihyun's eyes widened, ". . . The light blades that disappeared?" He uttered in confusion as hw stared at the twin daggers floating in front of him.

"The new skill you had received called ALiVE, is a skill that enables non-living things to transform into a human or a weapon. We are made because of your desire to not throw us away, my Liege." The oldest of the three stated before bowing in front of the raven haired male.

Jihyun stood there unable to process the things he just heard, after a few seconds of thinking all of these thing through, he held the two floating daggers mid-air before placing his hand on top of the blonde haired male's shoulder. "So do you guys have a name?"

The kneeling man, slowly shake his head.

"We don't have a name."

"Then, shall I give you guys one?"

Jihyun questioned as he flashed the three a smile, "It'll be an honor my Lord!" He exclaimed as he lowered his head even more in front of the raven haired male, "Then, you shall be called Cale." The twenty-three year old male uttered as he slowly raised the blonde haired man's chin, in order for him to see his face.