08.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

JINWOO STOPPED WALKING abruptly--- making the raven haired male turn to look at him in utter confusion, "Say would you like to join me in a raid?" Jihyun raised one of his eyebrows at this, "And why would I do that?"

". . . You don't want to?"

"I never said that."

The younger male flashed the older a smile before heaving a sigh, "Fine, I'll accompany you." He stated making the protagonist widened his eyes at the other's sudden answer, "Wait--- seriously?"

Jinwoo questioned, making the raven haired male chuckle, "Yeah. Are you perhaps expecting another answer?" The older averted his eyes and smiled bashfully while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess? I thought you'd say no."

"But I said yes." Jihyun answered, Jinwoo turned at the younger and let out a soft chuckle, "You're such a strange fellow." The protagonist of this world commented, making the raven haired male smile, "Am I?"

"By the way, you have a sister? What's her name?" Jihyun questioned acting curious about the topic, even though he already knew about it--- since he had read it before, after all. "Her name is Jin-ah, currently she went to her classmate's house for a sleep over."

"Jin-ah? Sung Jin-ah?"

"Yeah, that's her full name."

". . . So she's your sister, huh? Seems like our sisters knew each other, Jinwoo-ssi."

Jihyun stated, making the older to raise one of his brows only for him to widen his eyes a few seconds later in realization, "Han Jieun's your sister?!" Jinwoo exclaimed in utter shock in which the reincarnated one laughed at.

"Han Jieun's my beloved sister."

"Now that I think about it, she does look alot like you, except for the eyes."

"Oh. . . I'm actually wearing contact lenses."

The raven haired male answered truthfully--- Jinwoo was dumbfounded at this, did he heard it right? So those cerulean colored orbs aren't real? But they look too real to be fake. "Why did you even use contact lenses in the first place?"

"Unfortunately, a lot of people knew me because of my previous job as a model, I don't like the unwanted attention so--- I wore a jacket along with the mask."

With that being said, Jinwoo stared at the male in front of him--- eyeing his facial features intently, and finally realizing something.

(That Jihyun is actually very pretty.)

From the way the sun kisses his well toned skin--- to the way his eyes slightly emits a reddish like glow, in Jinwoo's eyes, Jihyun looks pretty. Hell, the younger is definitely prettier than most of the girls he had ever seen in his entire life.