01.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

THE LAST THING she had remembered before appearing in this void was falling from the stairs, was she really dead? If so, she can't believe it

(Death, huh?)

Who would've thought that it just feels like floating in utter nothingness, if she had known that this is death back then--- she might've committed suicide already.

The female heaved out a sigh as she eyed the darkness in boredom, so she'll be staying in this place for eternity? Is there even a god out there in the first place?

Was there even one?

Well, even if there is one--- it's not like she cares about them or anything. She just wants to ask where the fuck is she, is this the afterlife? The void?

Where the fuck is this?

Black, darkness. . . You can even say its just an empty space, there's nothing you can see, nothing you can feel. Just nothing.

Is this the afterlife? If so, this is boring. Will she be floating here for eternity? With no one to talk to--- just doing nothing here? Is this perhaps some kind of punishment, or something else?

(She wants to see the light again. . .)

The female hugged her knees close to her chest as before closing her eyes tightly--- wishing for only one thing, to be able to see the light again.

She never did hated the darkness, but she don't really find it comforting. Specially when the only thing you can see in this place is pure black.

So, if there is really a god out there--- the girl hopes that they listen to her prayers and let her see the light once more in this life.

Even if it's only for a day, an hour, a minute, a second. She doesn't care anymore as long as she can feel the warmth of the sun--- that reminded her of home.

 She doesn't care anymore as long as she can feel the warmth of the sun--- that reminded her of home