02.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

HER EYES WIDENED in fear at that exact moment she saw herself falling down the dark hole--- no, she wasn't afraid of the absence of light

HER EYES WIDENED in fear at that exact moment she saw herself falling down the dark hole--- no, she wasn't afraid of the absence of light. The female's afraid of falling.

She wasn't really a big fan of heights, but she never really hated it either. What the girl's afraid of, was falling, not heights.

The woman knew she had already died, but she couldn't help but feel the anxiety that is building up inside her, why was she pushed again?

Had she done anything wrong to that mysterious ikemen¹ from earlier? Did he disliked the name she had given him? If so, he could've said so, and she would've given him a name that he much prefer.

Her figure continued falling and falling and falling in the never ending pit of darkness--- until her consciousness slowly faded in the void.

"O. . . PL. . . O. . . YO. . . ES." The voice she can hear in the void is somewhat soft and very soothing in the ears, but the she wonders why does it sound so familiar?

(And why's there a voice talking to her in the land of the dead?)

The supposed college student slowly opened her eyes, only to see a bishoujo². The female in front of her possesses mid-length black hair with bangs and side bangs that frame her cheeks. She has a tiny speck of hair and a stray bang sticking out of her head, she also has red eyes and a fair complexion.

A pretty girl. A very pretty one at that.

But the supposed college student wonders as to why is there a woman in front of her? And what in the actual fuck is the language she's speaking in?

Is this person in front of her also dead? Why's her body so much lighter than before?

The female who just woke up from her slumber found herself eyeing the painting that is behind the woman in front of her, she intently stared at the said painting.