Chapter 1

THE VILLAIN BIG BOSS JUST WANTS TO SPOIL ME
CHAPTER 1

In the autumn afternoon, the sun was just right and the breeze was blowing, blowing the leaves in the yard, rustling, it was the most comfortable lullaby, but the words that should have taken a nap were not sleepy.

She stared at the roof without blinking with big clear and watery eyes.

The roof was strewn with luminous stars and the moon, as well as clouds and her favorite little sheep. Her eyes fell, and her eyes were all pink.

Pink small sofa, pink table and chair, pink table lamp, pink furry bear, pink curtain, pink carpet...

It is completely a pink princess room. From the furnishings of the room, it can be seen that her family is in a very good family and the family also spoils her.

The pink curtains swayed with the wind, and the sun shattered on Yan Xiao intermittently, like a naughty elf, jumping on her forehead and on the bridge of her nose for a while, swinging happily on her thick and slender eyelashes. The small face with baby fat is more childlike and cute.

It can be said that Xiao Xiao's little brows tightened.

Three years ago, she had just finished the college entrance examination and her brand-new life had not yet begun. She wore on here and became the newly-born daughter of Rongcheng Yan's family. At first, she was panicked and wanted to go back every day, but she opened her eyes every day. I was hungry and screamed, holding the milk jug to eat.

Slowly she confessed her fate, although it is a horrible thing to let an adult take the memory to be a baby again. Fortunately, the Yan family is the number one rich man in Rongcheng row, and she loves her only daughter. Plus, she was having a good time. After she figured it out, she decided to be the eldest lady of the Yan family, and she made no losses in this business.

In order not to be noticed that there is an adult soul hidden in her small body, she worked hard to learn to be a child who is inexperienced. Until now, for three years, no one has noticed her abnormality, which made her I am very proud, and even secretly awarded myself several queen trophies.

Originally, she thought that she would continue to be so "happy" until just now, when she closed her eyes when she was about to take a nap, she was shocked by the mechanical sound in her mind.

The mechanical voice claimed to be the 007 through the book system, telling her that the world she lives in is a book, and she, the cannon fodder in this book, will be destroyed at the age of eighteen, and she will be unbearable by jumping off the building and committing suicide. .

She stared at the roof blankly, digested it for a while, and then slowly recovered.

Suddenly, she lifted the quilt, jumped off the bed, and ran barefoot to the full-length mirror.

In the mirror is a little girl who is exquisite and cute, with a beautiful bow tied with a ribbon on her hair.

Looking at the only three-year-old herself in the mirror, Yan Xiao clenched her small fists, her eyes red because of anger and grievance.

She never lived to be eighteen years old in her previous life, thinking that it was a great fortune to dress as white and rich, but now she came to tell her that she would not live to be eighteen in this life, and the end was extremely miserable. Who could bear it?