Chapter 27

The Villain Big Boss Just Wants To Spoil Me Chapter 27

With Yan Xiao's unexpected cheering, the third class finally lost the final by a big score. Qiu Li, who participated in the sports meeting for the first time, took his class-the genius class-to win the basketball championship.

In particular, I was still the whole audience. One person scored more than half of the points, which fascinated the girls from several schools.

In addition to words.

She is so angry.

If the provocation is not successful, they are crushed and the points are not reached. On the contrary, they are double depressed, are they not angry?

"Are you still angry?" Qiu Li came down from the field, his index finger flew away from the sweat on his forehead, with a small smile at the corner of his mouth, bright eyes and white teeth, and he was inadvertently fascinated.

Yan Xiao kept a stern face, turned around and left without speaking.

She lost, but she is not discouraged, and there will still be a chance, but now that she has not scored points and is provoked on the spot is a bit harder, she has to slow down.

Seeing Yan Xiao, he refused to say anything by himself. Qiu Li blinked and hurriedly followed. Only after walking two steps, Zhou Hang ran over like a flowering dog and yelled excitedly: "First! The squad leader said Wait for the whole class to eat hot pot together! Celebrate the victory of the basketball game!"

Qiu Li didn't even look at him, and left a cold sentence: "Don't go."

Zhou Hang has long been used to it. He hasn't been hit at all. He will chase after pulling his leg, and beeping while chasing:

"Hey, number one! Number one! Why don't you go! If you don't, you have to have lunch! What's the matter with eating together? Everyone is waiting... Forget it, sister... Sister, are you hungry? Don't go to the hot pot together?"

Seeing that the first reason was ignored, Zhou Hang went to ask Yanxiao after catching up.

Yan Xiaozheng was depressed. Hearing Qiu Li's impatient "No Go", a thought flashed in her heart. She was about to ask Zhou Hang if she could not go, so Zhou Hang took the initiative to ask her.

"Can I go?" She stopped, staring at Zhou Hang with shining eyes.

Zhou Hang's expression of what are you talking about: "Of course you can!"

"Well," she smiled: "I'm going."

Zhou Hang also followed happily: "Great, let's go."

After speaking, he didn't look at Qiu Li's expression, and walked towards the genius class gathered together on the playground with Yan Xiao.

When passing by Qiu Li, Zhou Hang pretended to say something to Yanxiao in a low voice: "He don't want to go, let him go to the cafeteria by himself, tell me what you want to eat, wait for me..."

Before he finished speaking, he was slapped to the side by a hand.

Zhou Hang: "..."