Chapter 38

The Villain Big Boss Just Wants To Spoil Me Chapter 38

[Ding, 957 points! ]

Yan Xiao holding the cake: "?"

Huh? Giving him his birthday this year, he scored points?

Qiu Li doesn't like celebrating birthdays, and hates being celebrated by others. Yan Xiao started celebrating his birthdays when he was seven years old. Every year, in the first few years, he can get a lot on his birthday every year. Points, but after eleven years old, you cant get points.

Yan Xiao hadnt put the expectation of scoring points on Qiu Lis birthday, especially now that she has less than fifty points left to fill up, so she doesnt care much, just because it has become a habit to celebrate his birthday. This year has naturally not fallen, but unexpectedly, after a few years, it has reached the point again.

She blinked, looked at the cake in her hand, and then at Qiu Li, who was standing there motionless, staring at her, with her head full of questions: Is there any difference between today and the past?

Before she could see the anomaly, Qiu Li walked towards her amidst a "Happy Birthday" and "Hurry up and blow the candle."

The light of the birthday candle is not too bright. Looking at Qiu Li getting closer and closer, I dont know if its because the light is too dark or she read it wrong. She always feels that Qiu Lis eyes are very happy, because she has never been on his face. Happy to see it on.

Qiu Li hesitated for a while, and waited for her heartbeat to return to normal before walking towards the girl who was smiling and looking at her step by step, but every time she took a step closer, her heartbeat speeded up again.

When he walked to her, he thought about it, raised his hand and gently rubbed the top of her hair, then closed his eyes and made a wish.

Yan Xiao who was suddenly rua his head: "............"

Seeing the beautiful young man who closed her eyes quietly in front of her like a picture, Yan Xiao suddenly felt an emotion that she couldn't tell her.

It was bloated, and there was a little bit of inexplicable joy, but it was stuffy, especially strange.

About five seconds later, Qiu Li opened his eyes.

The candlelight was reflected in his bright black eyes, and there was an indescribable beauty.

When he got closer and blew out the candle in her hand, Yan Xiao finally recovered and blinked.

After the candle was blown out, the lights in the room were turned on by remote control.

boom--

The fireworks exploded on Qiu Li's head.

"happy Birthday!"

In the many fireworks, the inexplicable emotion completely dissipated from Yan Xiao's heart. She hurriedly went to get the gift she had prepared and shouted: "surrise!"

Holding the very grand gift box in his arms, Qiu Li smiled, "Thank you."

Yan Xiao: "Take it apart and take a look!"