Chapter 18

The Villain Big Boss Just Wants To Spoil Me Chapter 18

Yanxiao has never cried since she was born.

Even when she was told by the system that she was a cannon fodder and that she would not live to be eighteen years old, she did not shed a single tear.

Now it is hard to cry by an elementary school entrance examination question.

This cry is like a flood of gate opening, out of control.

Chen Zilu, who had never heard her niece crying, was stunned at first when she heard the cry from upstairs, and then rushed up hurriedly when she realized that her niece was crying.

Yan Xiao cried with grief.

When Chen Zilu saw her niece like this, her heart twitched.

"Xiaoxiao?" She lifted her niece from the chair and asked softly: "Xiaoxiao, look at my aunt, what's wrong?"

Yan Xiao didn't expect that she would cry directly with one mouth, and she couldn't control the crying. The more she cried, the more sad she was. When she heard her aunt's voice, she buried her head directly into her shoulder.

"It's okay, it's okay," Chen Zilu didn't know what happened, so she had to coax her niece while asking Qiu Li: "What happened just now?"

When I came in, I only saw my niece crying. Qiu Li stood aside blankly, not looking like the two of them were in conflict.

Qiu Li was more stunned than Chen Zilu. He looked at Yan Xiao who was crying and was about to faint, bit his mouth and shook his head.

Chen Zilu: "..."

She lightly patted her niece on the back: "Xiaoxiao, stop crying, stop crying... Tell my aunt, what's the matter, OK?"

When asked by my aunt, Yan Xiao cried more fiercely.

After all, it was the first time his niece cried. Chen Zilu is not as amazing and rich as her sister with a child. She was a little bit at a loss for a while. It's best to continue asking Qiu Li, who is still at a loss: "Just now, what are you doing?"

Qiu Li himself was thinking about what went wrong. Hearing her question, he raised his finger to the test paper on the desk: "Do the question."

Chen Zilu: "?"

Qiu Li thought for a while, and reiterated very firmly: "It's just to do the problem."

When the two of them went upstairs, they only talked about the question, and Yan Xiao also cried while doing the question.

He clenched his mouth again-didn't she like the question on this test paper?

Following Qiu Li's gestures, Chen Zilu looked at the past with puzzled expression... Primary school entrance exam questions?

What do you mean?

Aren't both of them going to kindergarten?

"Maybe she doesn't like this test paper." Qiu Li thought for a while and said.